ATF: Razor - Fresh water tanks

wptungate

09 Razor 39ft

My water pump is sucking air, I have replaced pump and checked lines then replaced plastic fitting to winterize fitting. The pump is still sucking air. Believe that line between inlet side of pump is leaking or possibility that the fittings on tank. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

jimtoo

Hi wptungate,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

It might help if you would post your year and model of the trailer. Some of out other family members could maybe help out with an answer also.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

djkelsoe

wptungate;

I also have a Razor 3110DS and have this problem often. The valve that allows you to suck the antifreese from a bottle into your system is mounted in such a way that it sometimes opens and allows air into the system. It is located behind the basement wall. Hope this helps.

Darrell

my water pump was diong the same thing and i pulled the bowl off the strainer that is on the inlet side of the pump had a bunch of hairline cracks. it wasnt enough to leak water but was enough to let air in and cause the pump to draw air and not water.

jimtoo

Hi drinkwater,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Thanks for letting us know about what cured your problem. That's what this is about, helping each other.

You may not get a reply because this thread is over a year old, but that's OK. You have helped someone in the future.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M