Questions on 21FBS

joindy

I have seen different specifications on length of 21FBS. Heartland website shows 26'6". I assume the 21FBS is appx 21 feet long without the additional length of the tongue. Most TT's I have looked at have about 3 additonal feet of length with tongue which out put length at around 24 feet. I need exact lenght as my inside storage area will be tight.

I am looking at both new {2011 and 2012} and 2009 model, can anyone tell be what if any differences there are in these model years.

Thank you

pegmikef

I don't know about the 21FBS, but I have an NT 26LRSS and the length from the tongue tip to the outside of the back bumper is 31 feet 7 inches, so the five foot difference sounds about right. Mine has a bike/cargo carrier so the bumper sticks out two or three extra inches with the carrier closed. . . open it adds a foot and a half.

jnv

We have a 2009 NT21FBS. The brochure stated the length as 24' 4". The actual length is 26' 8" (back of the trailer to the front of the tongue). Our trailer does not have the bike/cargo carrier. I don't have any information on the other model years. Hope this helps you.