Bighorn owner & new to the forum

Hi everyone!! I am new to the forum and look forward to sharing and asking for advise from all of you. I just bought a 2011 Bighorn 3610RE in July and my wife and I are loving it. :)

jimtoo

Hi gnelson1205,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I hope you make lots of great memories with your new BigHorn. They are a really nice unit. Nothing is perfect, but the Heartland Family is here to help if you have a problem. Check out the Portal Page on the right side for rallies in your area,,,I think they have one in the planning stage now. You will meet some great people and eat some great food.

Jim M

Pizzaguy

Congrats in the new BH. We have had our 2011 3610 for over 1 1/2 years and still love it. Looked at the new 2012 3610 last weekend and we like our 2011 better. Don't like the new bath since they eliminated the door to the bedroom and also the trim on the slideouts looks cheap compared to the 2011's. Hope you can enjoy it as often as possible!

Hi All!
I might as well throw my hat in the ring as well, but I have to say that after looking around..I'm feeling kinda small...
i just bought a
Heartland North Country 24RKS to replace my Boler [you know- those eggs on wheels!]. I am pulling it around with my new Ford F250 with the 6.2 L gas engine . The truck has a 3.73 fully locking rear axle and I'm set up with a cl 5 hitch with equalizer bars. This is like coming into the 21st century after living in the Boler . I used it for hunting trips basically in N.W. Ontario and will do the same with this ,but we will also go travelling [I'm sure] now that we have something we can actually "turn around in"!! So congrats to gnelson on your new acquisition - I am sure you will enjoy it!!

hiwallhunter from Thunder Bay Ont.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels" and welcome to the forum. Hope you have many many enjoyable weekends and travel safely.

JJnVA

Know you will enjoy your rig. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our 2011 3610RE - took possession in May 2010 and have traveled over 11,000 miles with it. It is a truly comfortable second home with all the space and amenities you need for extended trips. Planning the big trip to your part of the country in 2012...can't wait!

jimtoo

Hi All!
I might as well throw my hat in the ring as well, but I have to say that after looking around..I'm feeling kinda small...
i just bought a
Heartland North Country 24RKS to replace my Boler [you know- those eggs on wheels!]. I am pulling it around with my new Ford F250 with the 6.2 L gas engine . The truck has a 3.73 fully locking rear axle and I'm set up with a cl 5 hitch with equalizer bars. This is like coming into the 21st century after living in the Boler . I used it for hunting trips basically in N.W. Ontario and will do the same with this ,but we will also go travelling [I'm sure] now that we have something we can actually "turn around in"!! So congrats to gnelson on your new acquisition - I am sure you will enjoy it!!

hiwallhunter from Thunder Bay Ont.

Hi hiwallhunter,

No need to feel small. Welcome aboard the Heartland Forum and Family. Heartland RVs makes little trailers,, medium size trailers, and big trailers... but we are one big family. All here to help one another when possible.
So,,, come on in,,,the family is here to help.

Jim M

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Welcome, we have a 2011 3585RL the 3610 was our second choice... Reall liked it. Hope you'all have a world of fun in yours. We have really enjoyed our 3585. Gettinf ready for the Canton.Tx rally in October.. Maybe we can catch up with you down the road.. Safe Travels
Larry and Donna Keever
Oklahoma City. Ok

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Welcome to the family. As we speak Pat and I are looking at a new '11 3610. We do like the old bath better. Ya should drag it to the LV rally in September. Look in the rally section for details.

Thanks everyone!!

Bob- I was lucky and got the older bath with the walk thru.. The MEGA Bath, I guess came out on the later 2011's.... I would like to come to Vegas, but will not make it this year.