EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: WY, Gillette - 6/14/2012 to 6/17/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Thanks Jim & Jim, by the discussion on here I'm thinking it won't be a problem getting 200+. Doug

jbeletti

Gilette Rally - Registration to open Dec 15

Just a quick note to bump this one up to the top of the list to advise that the Gillette rally will be open for registration to club members on December 15th.

I am releasing 175 sites to start.

An email will be sent out to all club members the moment registration opens up for you!

Jim

lkjcreative

Re: Gilette Rally - Registration to open Dec 15

We just finished registering. :) See you all in Gillette. We'll be there June June 10-17.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired

Wahoo, the big western adventure is a go!! :D We will arrive Gillette 6/8 and stay through 6/17.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We'll be arriving on the 11th....have a show in Loveland, CO the weekend before...Oh, Well..gotta work, but we will be there!!

GETnBYE

We are NOT signed up. Boo Hoo,
We will miss this one, that pesky ole job and having to pay the bills.
Unless the rally months ever change or Wayne's work shut down months ever change we will probably not get to go to anymore national rallies. They have started blocking the calendar for the month of June from now on. OK< that's my rant and whine.
NOW, ya'll have a wonderful time at the rally and everyone travel safe!
If hubby gets done work in time, we might try to fly out just to see everyone, but that is a long shot too.
Enjoy and make sure to post and let us know how it was.
Anita

hcriddle

We are in! We are so looking forward to this. Can't wait to see everyone!

Just finished the registering and are good to go. Going in on 12-17 June.

Hockster

===================================================================================================================================

loafer

Anita and Wayne
Sorry to hear that you cant make it. One day you will both be retired and can get out to the National rallies.
We will miss you
Bill and Maureen

wdk450

I just registered. The site said that there were only 104 spaces left as I started registration. I have thought this trip out and decided I will make a quick 2 day trip to the Yellowstone area, stay there probably 2 weeks in late May - early June before the "out of school" crowds arrive, travel to Gillette via an overnight stay in Cody on June 7th, arrive Gillette on Jun 8, stay at the rally until June 17th, go to the Mt. Rushmore area for a couple of days before heading to Cody for that rally starting the 21st. My exact path home is still up in the air - I have always wanted to see the Grand Coulee dam near Spokane, but the is a lot of miles North that I eventually have to backtrack South to get home to Sacramento (in time for the Summer heat). I will do the Cody reservations later this morning. Other places later.
I still have to register for Oroville and (maybe) the Western Regional Rally.

Anybody interested in travelling along. PM me.

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
We're registered and arriving on the 10th! Several of us from Central CA will be there...looking forward to a great Rally! :)

jbeletti

I just registered. The site said that there were only 104 spaces left as I started registration. I have thought this trip out and decided I will make a quick 2 day trip to the Yellowstone area, stay there probably 2 weeks in late May - early June before the "out of school" crowds arrive, travel to Gillette via an overnight stay in Cody on June 7th, arrive Gillette on Jun 8, stay at the rally until June 17th, go to the Mt. Rushmore area for a couple of days before heading to Cody for that rally starting the 21st. My exact path home is still up in the air - I have always wanted to see the Grand Coulee dam near Spokane, but the is a lot of miles North that I eventually have to backtrack South to get home to Sacramento (in time for the Summer heat). I will do the Cody reservations later this morning. Other places later.
I still have to register for Oroville and (maybe) the Western Regional Rally.

Anybody interested in travelling along. PM me.

Sounds like a great trip Bill! We may see you at Mt Rushmore as we're heading to that area right after Gillette.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.