Convoy Planning to the 2012 North American Heartland Owners Rally in Gillette, WY in June of 2012

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Jay C, Blanca and I would be interested joining the Texas group with the convoy to the Heartland rally at Wyoming Please keep us informed Rick TRAVELER07

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Rick and Blanca and Dan and Ruth, we'll keep this thread going and make our plans to hook up and travel together.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Pacific Region
The talk now is that the southern cal and nevada group is talking about salt lake and the centeral and northern is talking about sparks nv and then on to salt lake thanks for the feed back.

John and all Pacific Region people, can we move our conversation to the Pacific Region discussion thread so Texas and company can have their discussion back without us breaking it up for them?

I just think it would make it easier for them to keep track of who is doing what from their area and I know it would make it easier for us since we have so many states and chapters wanting to join together from the Pacific. Just click on the link i put in the section above to get to the right thread.
Kristy

Trailer Trash

We plan on attending. We will take maps with us to the upcomming Paso Robles and Las Vegas Rallys and talk to both So. Cal. and Nevada members. Hope we can get a group together to caravan.
Art and Teresa, Central Cal. Chapter Leaders

larkinstuart

Re: Convoy

Larry and Liz are thinking about going to Gillette, WY. Please let us know what the plan is on leaving, meeting up etc.
Liz and Larry Kinney

9-larry

jay we are going to gillette rally and might be interested with hooking up with group going from texas. i would like to hear about group plans when they are formed.

danemayer

I just updated our itinerary.

June 7
Austin to Lubbock
Loop 289 RV Park
June 8
Lubbock to Raton, NM
Raton KOA
June 9-10
Raton to Longmont, CO
St. Vrain State Park
June 11
Longmont to Gillette, WY
Cam-Plex

9-larry

Jay,
We are in. My only problem is I am planning on spending most of our trip on the back side of the rally going up to Glacier, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon and other sights along the way. This means I won't be leaving until after church on Sunday the 10th. I already have much of my trip planned out. When I get to the office tomorrow I will try to remember to send you what I have so far.
hcriddle- would like to talk to you about yellowstone and glacier travel after gillette. my wife and i would life to tag along if you feel like some company.

Last edited:

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
I just updated our itinerary.

June 7
Austin to Lubbock
Loop 289 RV Park
June 8
Lubbock to Raton, NM
Raton KOA
June 9-10
Raton to Longmont, CO
St. Vrain State Park
June 11
Longmont to Gillette, WY
Cam-Plex

We'll be in St. Vrain too, for the Good Guys car show in Loveland. Want to travel to Gillette together?

danemayer

We'll be in St. Vrain too, for the Good Guys car show in Loveland. Want to travel to Gillette together?
Sure. Look forward to seeing you at St. Vrain. We'll be in #085, Kestral Loop.

back2nature

We are planning a couple of days in Zion before the rally (out of So. Calif.), then after the rally six nights at Colter Bay (Grand Tetons) then up to Glacier for a week. Anyone else going those ways?

Hoody

Ken, We are car people also-wish we were able to go to the Good Guys show this year. We live in Worland-But born and raised Texans in Houston-Austin area. Heavy Nascar fans. If you pass by Worland or need a place to light we have room. Give us a call. We will be going to Gillette also. Member #2129.

Travel Safe,
Hoody