Greetings & Salutations from Thunder Bay Ontario!

Hi everyone. This is my second post and just to let you know... I have installed a 22" Samsung LED TV in my North Country 24 RKS. So now... hunting trips will never be the same after a number of years in a Boler [8 feet of happiness!] we will really be lounging in style!! I am looking forward to my first shakedown trip for smallgame in September north of the city accompanied by a buddy . Should be really good!
The hiwallhunter

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
Happy hunting, are you going up toward Armstrong or over north of Marathon? Now you will have to come to the Ontario Rally.

camr

Hi Hiwallhunter. Welcome to the group. Like Manitoba, you have no shortage of wonderful campgrounds minutes from your door. In a previous life, I had a trucking run that brought me to the lake head on a weekly run, one week via Dryden, and the next week via Ft. Francis. I would drive by so many wonderful places to camp, and of course, now we are in a position in life to finally visit them. For anyone on the forum who has not visited the Thunder Bay area, it truly is one of the nicest places to spend a week, month or lifetime. Scenery that is right out of a movie, and a city full of friendly people.
You made a great choice of trailer, and a great choice of forums. Welcome aboard.
Cam currently at the Gull Harbour campground at Helca Provincial Park, Manitoba.