Over the stove light

goodtruck

Findley found a light bulb for the stove light on our Eagle Ridge.After 2 years the one thing that really annoyed us was the stove light it was not worth even Turing on.We found a LED light that is 160 lumen's and just plugs into the socket.now when we hit the switch we can see what is in a pot,big improvement.
The light bulb is made by Star Light and is available at most RV dealers.They are expensive 22.00 to 35.00 each but I feel that they are worth it.They are suppose to last more then 60,000 hours.
We also changed out the bulbs in 5 of the lights that we use the most.The LEDs don't create any heat and the light is more white then yellow.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I cured the problem with a $7.00 single bulb ceiling lite. I removed the stove hood (4 screws) and installed the light. I used the postive and ground wires that are there to the exsisting lite and wired the new lite in. Now I can turn on the original lite for a nite lite or turn one the other one and and see the stove REALLY WELL. Rats, I didn't take any pix but easy to do.