sundance xlt

jimtoo

Hi dickey3637,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

This is link to Heartland RVs web site, which you probably have already visited. Maybe if you ask questions about specific areas of the XLT or things, our members could help you better.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

loafer

We have a 24/5 Sundance XLT 2009 and it has been a great trailer with few issues. Tows well and with the nose cap we can back in with a short box truck no problems.As was said we feel good value for the money and would recommend the XLT. We have approx 20,000 miles on ours so far.

JM .02 cents worth

Bill

mesteve

We have had nothing but good times with ours. We had a few very minor items to get worked out when we first got it, but no issues since. I have started looking at toy haulers, but am reluctant knowing we cant possibly get this lucky twice with what seems to be the current state of QC in the industry as a whole.

Thank you for your info. My sister wants to buy a sundance xlt to pull with her F 150 Ford. I'm trying to sell my house and would like to buy a big horn 3610.