What can be changed on an order?

mobilrvn

We are still looking at a Bighorn as a replacement for our current 5W and are back doing some research. Assuming that you order a rig, what can you change, knowing that somethings are not possible, somethings would entail extra cost, somethings should generate a discount and somethings shouldn't matter at all? This may be our last RV, so would like it right with us not having to do any more work than necessary and not to spend money for things that we would throw away.

Would probably like to reject some of the furniture depending upon what discount you would receive. Would like to have the headboard, but not installed--would switch it with ours from Mexico. We hate nearly every window treatment we have seen in any RV and have developed one that works for us, so wouldn't want any valances, etc. Then I wouldn't have to tear them off.

Since we're about a year out for replacement, not going to go into all the detail just on speculation. The options list covers most concerns although there are a few items that we'd like to replace or upgrade for original installation. If there is a written policy, please let us to it.

HappyKayakers

I'm going to jump in here since the factory won't answer for a few days. Unless things have changed in the last 18 months, you don't really get to change anything. We tore out all our window valances the first week and made new curtains. Tried to remove the headboard but discovered it was screwed and glued. Reupholstered the major furniture. Tried to order with more vinyl than carpet - that didn't fly.

Scott

There are certain things we can do, and some that we will not attempt. When it comes to "deletions" those are typically the easiest and very doable. So, I wouldn't see a problem in deleting the headboard and window valances (never installing them). Beyond that, you will have to let us know what else you are thinking about.

ST

mobilrvn

Thanks for the replies. Scott, think that we'll stop by the factory sometime after the Indy 500 is over. Most of our concerns would fall in the "deletion" category. Are just seriously starting to look, but Bighorn is in the top five.

Gary Steeves

Scott,

We have a 2008 Big Horn 3370RL on order and we have specified the interior color as Majestic Blue. We would like the bedroom bedspread and bedroom window treatment to be the Camel Suede rather than the blue. Is this a modification that can be made ?

Thanks, Gary Steeves

tcbrady

Gary - we can accomodate your request. Please make sure your dealer is very clear with their sales representative when they place your order.

thanks!

Gary Steeves

Mr. Brady,

Thanks a lot for accomodating us. I will follow your suggestion and contact the dealer.

Gary and Karen Steeves