My New Snap Pins?

wingfoot

I got my new snap pins for my landing gear...The instructions did not depict where to place the pins on the landing gear...and whether the pull pins should be on the inside or the outside..Common sense tells me to mount the pull pins on the outside for easier access. What are you're opinions?
Thanks in advance.

Larry

jnbhobe

We have hydralic landing gear now but when we had the snap pins I changed them around so they were in the front. Made them real easy to use that way.

caissiel

Mine are installed for front access and I get lots of comments about the arrangement. Some have told me that I will get dirt in the units. so far its been great.

porthole

Retired
Larry - sorry about the pins, I did find them and have them sitting on my work bench now. We have had some issues since the storm and I just forgot about it.

But if anyone else needs them I still have a used set available

wingfoot

Larry - sorry about the pins, I did find them and have them sitting on my work bench now. We have had some issues since the storm and I just forgot about it.

But if anyone else needs them I still have a used set available

No problem, I totally understand..and thanks again for your offer..I found some at a "deal" and have ordered them...But, thanks again, maybe someone else can use them.