EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: GA, Pine Mountain, - 5/4/2012 to 5/6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Dick,

I spoke with Chelsea and they are working shorthanded right now, they hope to be caught up soon.

I will give her another call and reminder her to call you. Do you want her to call you home or cell?

Dave

Last edited:

davebennington

Re: EVENT: Heartland Southeast Regional Rally: GA, Pine Mountain, - 5/4/2012 to 5/6/2012

Has anyone else had a problem registering with the Pine Mountain team? I understand they have some of their help back now.

Dave

happykraut

Re: EVENT: Heartland Southeast Regional Rally: GA, Pine Mountain, - 5/4/2012 to 5/6/2012

Not sure what happened here, but I posted and my post went in to lala land. Anyway, my wife Judi and I will attend.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

Has anyone else had a problem registering with the Pine Mountain team? I understand they have some of their help back now.

Dave

Going to call them next and let you know Dave.

happykraut

Registered earlier and on the first call the connection was so bad that I couldn't understand a word. I told her to call me back. She didn't. On the second call to her, I got put on hold, but eventually I was able to register. She said she was very busy.

davebennington

Bernie & Judi,

Happy to hear that you registered OK, I understand they have been very busy,

dave

davebennington

Larry,

were you able to get through and register OK? If you had any problems please let me know.

dave

SouthernNights

Larry,

were you able to get through and register OK? If you had any problems please let me know.

dave

Dave, got through with no problems but Becky or Chelsea were not there. I will call back on Monday.

SouthernNights

Reservations made Dave with Becky. No problems.:) See you there.

davebennington

Larry,

Glad you got registered OK, looking forward to putting on this Regional Rally.

davebennington

I just received an update of who has signed up for the South Eastern Rally at Pine Mountain, (See post number 1). I am working on the agenda and hope to have it ready as soon as I verify a couple of things.

dave

davebennington

Hi All,

I need some help, there are 2 people that have sign up for the rally at Pine Mountain and I do not recognize their names, So if you are these folks or if you know them please send me a PM or email so I can finish filling all of the information.

Patricia Sherman and Tom Johnson

Thanks

dave

psherman1

After we got back from Brunswick GA trip and having met all of the wonderful people, we called and made our reservations. Had no problem at all, got it done and got it confirmed. They said they did not have all the info yet from Heartland Owners Club, but I have been put on the list for them.

davebennington

Pat,

Thank you for getting back to us. The folks at Pine Mountain gave me your registration information however they did not have you Heartland information. I will now be able to update Pine Mountain listing.

dave

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders

Well, we have not made reservations yet but it looks as if we will be in Georgia by the time this Rally is taking place! So, we plan on being there also as it will be only about 50 minutes from our new HOME of Newnan, GA! :D We are looking forward to making new HOC friends...to add to our group of friends from Our Wisconsin Chapter. We are still keeping their Rally on our agenda!
We may actually be living out of our Bighorn for a while; time will tell! See y'all soon!

Paul and Sue

davebennington

Paul & Sue,

Welcome to the South East Region. Come on down and join us for a great rally. Once you have registered let me know so I can keep track of who is going to attend.

Looking forward to meeting both of you.

d.

davebennington

With the potluck scheduled for Friday night, I need a volunteer to coordinate this event. If anyone is interested please contact me and we can put a plan together.

thanks

d.

jbeletti

... it will be only about 50 minutes from our new HOME of Newnan, GA! :D...

Congrats Paul and Sue. Looking forward to seeing you more often. I think I need a pizza refresher course, here in Crossville, Tn :)

TandC

Hi Y'all,
It was good to meet folks at the Brunswick Rally (Oct 11).
I called today (1-2-12) and made our reservations for the rally in Pine Mountain.
No problem getting in touch with Chelsea at Pine Mountain. We'll arrive 2 May and
leave ~9 May. We'll be in site #123.
Looking forward to seeing y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.