Introduction - New New Brunswick Chapter and Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations, New Brunswick - you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your Chapter Leaders Laurent Caissie and Barbara Robins (forum user name caissiel)

The boundaries of this chapter are the entire province of New Brunswick in the Canadian Region.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may chose New Brunswick as their Club Chapter if they feel it would be more convenient for them than their current Club Chapter. Use this link to go to your membership profile and chose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Thank you, Laurent and Barbara for stepping up to lead the first year of this new chapter.

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Wow! That's two new Candian chapters in the past couple of days (if I recall correctly). Congratulations. Deb and I hope to make it up that way in the coming years - still have to get past retirement, however.

caissiel

Thanks for considering us as the first New Brunswick Chapter Leaders.

We have been very active on the forum and feel there is a need for local NBers to get to know each other.

We join the Forum the day we bought our Heartland RV Unit, and it has been a great site for all RV informations.

Again we are glad to serve and get this chapter going, and hope many Heartland Owners will join us.

Laurent and Barbara.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Laurent and Barbara here's a big ol' Texas Howdy and congratulations on being the new Chapter Leaders of the New Brunswick chapter. Please don't hesitate to ask if there is anything we can do for you.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thank you Laurent and Barbara for stepping up and taking the reins as Chapter Leaders. NB area is in good hands.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Laurent & Barbara,

Congratulations on your new Leadership Role! Thanks for stepping up!

thumbnail.aspx

Last edited:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Lauren Barbara, Thank you for taking the time and stepping up as Chapter Leaders. Enjoy your new role.

jbeletti

Laurent and Barbara,Thanks so much for starting the New Brunswick chapter of the Heartland Owners Club and becoming its first Chapter Leaders. Have fun with it!Jim

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Laurent & Barbara, congratulations on assuming your new leadership roles and welcome to the Heartland leadership team. tweber, WI Chapter Leader

Moose

Congratulations and thank you to Laurent and Barbara for taking on the positions of Chapter Leaders for New Brunswick.

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Congratulations Laurent and Barbara! I have been on the road and just got email this afternoon after almost a week. I am so happy you have stepped up to the position. Gayle and I look forward to working with you and I know you will have lots of fun and meet new people.
Good luck
Wayne and Gayle

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
Laurent and Barbara

congratulations on the new New Brunswick chapter

Rick & Joanne