Considering the Greystone 33CK

Hi,

We are seriously considering trading our Wildcat 32QBBS for the Greystone 33CK. It has all the options we want. I have a few questions: 1. If I factory order a unit can a larger awning be put on? it appears there is room for a larger one? 2: can a dvd be played inside the unit and watched on the outside or kids bedroom tv? (including the sound ofcourse). 3: can a bike rack be mounted anywhere? we always bring 4 bikes. Currently have a bike rack that was welded onto the back of the wildcat.
Thank you so much for your time.

jimtoo

Hi MarleenvanHam,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

For answers to your questions, I would suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. This way you will know for sure when you talk to your dealer to place the order for your new Greystone.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Geodude

I asked about a bigger awning for ours, the answer was no. I asked about a slide-out bike rack, the answer was no. Re the TV, we added a DVD player to the rear bedroom (there's a shelf for one). I don't think we've used the main cabin DVD player yet, so having said that I don't think there is any way to fling the signa to one of the other TVs.