Introduction - Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Dave and Nona Gruner (truknutt) for stepping up and becoming the new Chapter Leaders for Pennsylvania.

Dave and Nona are taking over the reins from the very capable hands of Jim and Cheryl Horst. Thank you, Jim and Cheryl, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

The boundaries of this chapter are the state of Pennsylvania.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming your new Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders, Dave and Nona!

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Congratulations Dave a Nona, best of luck in your new endeavor and hope to catch up with you in Gillette.

jnbhobe

So now its official, congratulations Dave and Nona. Great to see you as the Pa chapter leaders.

bill40

Congratulations Dave and Nona. Hopefully we will see you and the rest of the gang out there next season.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Oh man....there goes the neighborhood.

Show us the way oh fearless leader.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congrats Dave and Nona. Hope you have fun being a Chapter Leader too. I'm sure you'll do well.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
The Wagon Masters are moving up !! Congrats from Beth & I you guys will do great !!!

dieselsweetheart

Obi-Wan has taught you well young skywalkers...welcome to the dark side.

Just remember, it's yours to do with as you please. Do us proud.

truknutt

Committed Member
Thanks for the well wishes and your votes of confidence. The bar has been set fairly high but Nona & I will have to get over it...'cause we can't limbo under it!!

Thanks again,

truknutt & mrs.truknutt

jbeletti

Hi Dave and Nona,

Congratulations on your promotion to Chapter Leader. Deb, Julie and I have the same level of confidence in you as Cheryl and Jim did by recommending you.

Soon enough, you will settle into your role with your own style. With some flexibility and a servant's heart, your chapter and its membership will continue to prosper.

Jim

hcriddle

Congrats Dave and Nona. All the folks in PA are very fortunate to have you guys at the helm.

Jim and Cheryl, hope you guys are getting settled into your new place in Delaware.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We would also like to add our congratulations and wishes for fun and success in you new post as Chapter Leaders. One question though--does this mean Dave is retiring as the Baconater???

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
No, No, No please say it isn't so. The Baconater should remain the baconater no matter what capacity he's in! Nobody can cook bacon like Dave!

truknutt

Committed Member
Awww, You guys! If I can't get to it, I found this product to get you through the day!!

Attachments

• Bacon-toothpaste.jpg
    Bacon-toothpaste.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 11