EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Virginia Beach - 5/18/2012 to 5/20/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalspot

Location map! I will add other areas also as we get a few more folks booked..

VABeach.jpg

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Those who attended the 2010 Eastern Regional Rally in Cape Hatteras may recall that I'm a bit of a statistics nut, so I'm going to periodically throw a few tidbits of info on this rally out for your amusement, disgust, or whatever. So far we have EIGHT, yes 8, states represented: VA (of course), NC, MD, DE, PA, NJ, NY, and TN.

boatto5er

By the way - I want to thank Karen Darling (Dalspot) for preparing and updating the park site map.

Last edited:

gschaaf

Hi Gus I just made our reservation this morning I almost missed the boat. We will be on site #854. We can't wait to see everybody again stay warm this winter see ya in the spring.

Fran and Glenn

boatto5er

Hi Gus I just made our reservation this morning I almost missed the boat. We will be on site #854. We can't wait to see everybody again stay warm this winter see ya in the spring.

Fran and Glenn

Hi Fran and Glenn - be great seeing you again.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
By the way - I want to thank Karen Darling (Dalspot) for preparing and updating the part site map.

Karen did a GREAT JOB of updating the site map for us at the Castaways and never once complained of all the last minute changes Irene and Lee brought about!

boatto5er

In case anyone lost count, we're at 31 participants (rigs) now! We're gonna need a big camera for the group picture.

Last edited:

camperjohn08

In case anyone lost count, we're at 31 participants now! We're gonna need a big camera for the group picture.
Heck..while we are at it..... why not make it an even 50.. so we can really full in the picture.. using an "ultra wide" camera lens......:angel:

funlabs

Dick and I will do our part to make it to 50. We're on site 70, arriving on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. Keep this up, Gus, and we'll need our own park just to have enough spaces.

Vtxkid

Pam and I discussed it and decided to cheat a little bit for this one... Since we only live 3 blocks away, we have decided to leave the RV at home but will come during the event to see all the group and hang for the festivities... Sounds like a good "motorcycle" weekend! :cool:

camperjohn08

Pam and I discussed it and decided to cheat a little bit for this one... Since we only live 3 blocks away, we have decided to leave the RV at home but will come during the event to see all the group and hang for the festivities... Sounds like a good "motorcycle" weekend! :cool:
Hey I have a couple of tents you all can stay in and have a sleep over.. complete with a air mattress or two..and a couple of sleeping bags..You'll have to bring your own night light though..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.