EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Virginia Beach - 5/18/2012 to 5/20/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Pam and I discussed it and decided to cheat a little bit for this one... Since we only live 3 blocks away, we have decided to leave the RV at home but will come during the event to see all the group and hang for the festivities... Sounds like a good "motorcycle" weekend! :cool:

We have an Insider.

I might need to hit you up for information on some local attractions. We are pulling the daughter out of school for a few days for this rally and the wife and I would feel better if we can make it an "educational trip."

Vtxkid

We have an Insider.

I might need to hit you up for information on some local attractions. We are pulling the daughter out of school for a few days for this rally and the wife and I would feel better if we can make it an "educational trip."
JWalker, that would be no problem at all... When the time gets near, look us up and we will fill you in on the area!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Of the 35 rigs signed up for the rally, 18 are from Virginia. Anyone care to guess the state with the second highest number and what that number is? First currently signed up attendee with the correct answer wins a prize (to be awarded at the rally).

boatto5er

Take a bow New Jersey!!!!!!! I think I win!:p

NJ-5
MD-3
NC-3
PA-2
NY-2
DE-1
TN-1

Did you go through all the posts and count? :eek: I'll give it to you, although there could be a potential protest based on state of residence vs state of club affiliation! :eek:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Oh, go ahead, make up the rules after the game is played! Penalty declined!!! Go through the posts? :p You give me too much credit there oh mighty King of VA! There is a list of names in post number 1 isn't there? It is mostly my region and I'm on a "need to know" basis! lol :D Besides, I think the rules are according to where the camper resides! Their rig lives in Joisey! That makes Proto's score 2-1 for Jersey...... any questions???? :)

boatto5er

OK, OK, it was a bit of a trick question..... Guess Deb wins:p! However, the next question won't be quite so easy!:D

jimtoo

Geezzzee///,,,,Youse peoples just larning to count up there????... I wus gonna enterre,, but coulndn find tha names of the states an diddnt kknow whut alll dem ledders meant ,,,and dont live closs buyy.

camperjohn08

OK, OK, it was a bit of a trick question..... Guess Deb wins:p! However, the next question won't be quite so easy!:D
I had made a wild guess.. But actually figured it was Jersey.. was just too darn lazy to do the math though.. Congrats Deb.. and for the State of NJ..By the way.. who were those people anyway..

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Are you talking about Proto's? When you meet them you'll know who they are! They're the ones that speak Brooklyn! Not to worry, John acts as their translator when we head south!

Status
Not open for further replies.