EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Lake George - 6/15/2012 to 6/17/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Mike & Carol,

Enjoy your trip to Lake George the place your staying at looks very nice . I sent you a e-mail

Hick1

Hello Everyone,
Last week we signed up for the Lake George Rally, but did not have our camper yet. Today, we got the call that it is ready to pick up. Its a Heartland Big Horn 3070RL. Looking forward to our first Rally!!:)

Freckles

Hick1,

Congrats on the new 3070RL Big Horn !! We love that layout. Hope you get some trips out to enjoy the new BH before the season comes to a end here in the north. Beth said you called but still need info so we can add you to the list. send us a e-mail nysheartlandchapter@yahoo.com

JIM-GERI

Hi Guys looks like we will be there! If John & Mary Ann are in then were in. Miss my Heartland Family already! Jim&Geri

mrmagoo

Hi Guys looks like we will be there! If John & Mary Ann are in then were in. Miss my Heartland Family already! Jim&Geri

Jim (aka JC aka Jimmy Cosmo), Glad you are going to be there.... We'll have to be really prepared for Cosmos this time... Or was that a 2011 thing... and it will be something else for 2012?!?

Looking forward to seeing both of you in Lake George!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hooray! Jimmy Cosmo's comin' to Lake George. There goes the neighborhood......

Lookin' at the attendee list so far...... I wanna go "ahora"!

Freckles

16 sites spoken for keep them coming!!! The sites we have are 2-33 and 72-82 and 8 other sites in the same section !!

freckles-girl

Yee Haw.....I am already making juice cubes (just kidding)...can't wait for next years rally. Bring on the Cosmos and the Frozen Heatwaves...and what ever else we might come up with. This is gonna be a blast...miss you all. Can't wait for spring.

frano

Going through withdrawl here. Had over 2 ft. of snow on the trailer earlier this week. About 6" left--Spring seems so far away!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Yee Haw.....I am already making juice cubes (just kidding)...can't wait for next years rally. Bring on the Cosmos and the Frozen Heatwaves...and what ever else we might come up with. This is gonna be a blast...miss you all. Can't wait for spring.

And don't foget your "Booty Bowls"

Freckles

We have picked our Thursday night early bird restuarant. Here is the link to their website www.glenlakedocksider.com. We had lunch there with two other Heartland couples and the food was good. It is going to be a buffet dinner. We have not finalized the food selection yet but as soon as we do, we will post the menu. Only 4 months (and a few days) until the rally...can't wait. We are going to have a blast!!! Also working on Saturday nights entertainment, it's gonna be a hoot.

Last edited:

cjhicks

Greg & Beth, Sounds like everything is coming together for another Great NY Rally ! Hope to see you soon in Atlantic City.

Status
Not open for further replies.