EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Lake George - 6/15/2012 to 6/17/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
We are at our halfway point with 25 sites spoken for !!! Great job .... Were getting excited.. Who's next? We have been dealing with the Steam Boat Company to insure seats for the group. For those that are attending a e-mail will be coming to you soon.

Vinny773

Greg and Beth,
Sign MarySue and I up for our first rally. We will be arriving on Thursday, June 14 and leaving on Monday, June 18th. We are both looking forward to this rally, being that I will be retiring on June 1st. We are looking forward to meeting everyone especially the dbyliniski's and murray135 who we have chatted with in the past.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Oh Cool Vinny and Mary Sue are coming! It will be a treat to meet the guy I've been helping up and down the Garden State Parkway! We'll bring the Red Solo Cups to help you celebrate your retirement!

Freckles

Awesome, Welcome Vinny & MarySue you just put over the half way mark and matched our 2010 rally total of 26 attendees. Can't wait to meet you both. We are going to have a blast!! Come on spring.

dklaw

Hey, Greg & Beth:
I'm pretty sure we will be there from Wed., the 13th to Sun., the 17th. Looking forward also to this trip--it will be our first as officially "retired" for both of us. I plan on retiring as of May 25 (Fri. before Memorial Day weekend). Can't wait:cool: See you all then & happy camping!!

Freckles

Lets welcome Steve & Mary Thompson from MA to the rally !!! We now have 31 joining the rally !!

Freckles

Wow 51 days and counting !! Exciting news 2 more to add to the rally . Mark & Lucia Burton from MD will be joining us along with Authur Minor & Margaret De Libero from CT . Welcome too you both. !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.