EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Elko - 3/16/2012 to 3/18/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougS

Doug S
Randy, Please include Doug and Mary Sloan for the Georgia Chapter Rally at Twin Oaks RV Park. Called twin Oaks Park already and arriving on the 15th. Doug 1676

jbeletti

Wow, this rally is really growing. Should be fun! Last night, I stayed in my rally site :). I was on my way back home from the Tampa show. This CG is really convenient when you need an overnight off I-75. Passport America park too.

Jim

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Marv and Karen, I still have that cleaner for you. Will bring it to Elko. Will be glad to see you two.
Eric and Dorothy, Glad you two are coming to the rally. Wouldn't be a rally unless you were there.
Jerry and Mary, Terrell and Carol, Doug and Mary all I can say is the more the merrier.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

brauch

Camping Wife
We have our reservations!! Arriving 3/15...Leaving 3/19 Site #8
Looking forward to our first camping experience in Georgia.

Randy

ED and Barbara, Welcome to your first Georgia camping. You will enjoy it.

hillsonwheels

Randy, you might not want to hear it, but, I'm sure Santha will, :cool: the Hills have signed up for your rally. We'll be on site# 58. Arriving 15 March and departing 18 March. Hope all's well with ya'll. See you in Elko!

Dick

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Randy, you might not want to hear it, but, I'm sure Santha will, :cool: the Hills have signed up for your rally. We'll be on site# 58. Arriving 15 March and departing 18 March. Hope all's well with ya'll. See you in Elko!

Dick

Yay!!! Best news I've heard all day!!! Can't wait to see you both!!!

Randy

Dick, I am afraid to tell Santha that you are joining the rally. She said that you can cause problems.
She is already in bed. I will let her know about this. Give Reta a hug.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Just found out that we are scheduled to move to Newnan, GA the first week of March! May not be upacked by then, but have just put in a request for reservations for this rally! You guys sure get to rally early in this part of the country! We look forward to meeting all of you! And seeing all of those we met at the National Rally this past June.
Jim...we are glad that you will be able to be at this rally too. We are looking forward to seeing you and Nancy again.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Paul & Sue - Originally from Milwaukee, WI (with time living in Rhinelander & Dodgeville as well) and transplanted to Alabama in 2009 for my husbands work, I'm look forward to meeting you in Elko!

ALF

Paul & Sue - Originally from Milwaukee, WI (with time living in Rhinelander & Dodgeville as well) and transplanted to Alabama in 2009 for my husbands work, I'm look forward to meeting you in Elko!

We look forward to meeting you also. I am relocating for my work to Newnan, GA. We have never lived anywhere else so this will be quite an adventure. Moving down there the week of the 5th...starting work on the 12th...but still plan to be at this rally. Can't wait!

Sue

ALF

Resevations are in. WOO HOO! We will celebrate our move to GA by rallying! What is more important....unpacking??? or Rally??? Of course the Rally will win out!!! See you all then barring any issues with the move from Wisconsin the week of the 5th.

Randy, Santha & Gang,

Michele and I spent this past weekend at Twin Oaks and had a great time. The Singing Sams where there (quite a blast) and we all survived a Saturday full of tornado warnings and watches:) A really nice little campground with good facilities and a great staff. We stayed in site 57 - which was just fine and quieter than I thought it would be considering its proximity to the campground entrance. We have signed up for Site 7 for the rally (close to the dog walk). We should arive on the morning of the 16th, but possibly on the evening of the 15th. We'll depart around noon on the 18th. Having completed Myron Mixon's BBQ Cooking School tis weekend, I am eager to share what I learned during the potluck. If any of you are fans of TLC's Pitmasters, Myron lives in Unadilla just 10 minutes from Twin Oaks. Despite how his character is depicted on the show, Myron and his team are great folks.

Cheers - George & Michele.

2011 Bighorn 3670RL
2007 Ford F-350 Lariat (SRW/Diesel)
Heartland Owners Club No. 2051

Randy

Resevations are in. WOO HOO! We will celebrate our move to GA by rallying! What is more important....unpacking??? or Rally??? Of course the Rally will win out!!! See you all then barring any issues with the move from Wisconsin the week of the 5th.

Paul and Sue, The rally is surely more important. Welcome to the south.

kkamshop

Hi Randy, we just signed up with the campground for your rally - coming in on Friday. Liza gave us site #11. We will have our daughter and 7 year old grandson with us. This will be his spring break, great timing as we head to Jetty Park from Twin Oaks and then on to the HOC rally at Lazydays before heading home.

Randy

Ken & Kathy, Thank you and the family for joining us in Twin Oaks. Santha and I really appreciate the response and support
We will have a good time. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Christytra

Hi All, We will be joining you for the rally. We've owned our Heartland North Trail for several years but due to Sam's work schedule and weekday weekends, we've never been able to participate in what the normal world does! Now, just six months away from retirement eligibility, he finally has Saturdays off. We arrive on the 15th and may be able to stay until early Sunday morning. Right now we plan to leave Saturday afternoon. We attended the Atlanta RV show this Friday and are still happy owners of our North Trail. Nothing else seemed to suit us. So, we will be the little guys (travel trailer) in site 50!

Sam and Christy
Griffin, GA

Randy

Sam and Christy, Santha and I went to the RV show on Saturday and the only heartland products we saw were North Trail units
Must tell you something about the North Trail trailers. I hope that you and Sam can stay until Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.