EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Elko - 3/16/2012 to 3/18/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Dave, I hope you are right. I also want to post a reminder about the SE region rally in Pine Mountain Ga. the first weekend in May
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy

A quick update, I changed the date on the potluck to Saturday the 17th, Santha is going to do a white elephant on the 17th.
We are planning a catered dinner for Friday. We plan on going south this weekend to check on the quality of the food.
I assure you that I am qualified to do the job. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jbeletti

A quick update, I changed the date on the potluck to Saturday the 17th, Santha is going to do a white elephant on the 17th.
We are planning a catered dinner for Friday. We plan on going south this weekend to check on the quality of the food.
I assure you that I am qualified to do the job. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Okay - guess I won't have to come down this weekend to help with the food judging :)

Jim

Randy

Ha Randy what is a white elephant? Sat is St Patricks day. Anyone for Corned beef and cabbage.

John

John If you and Judy want to fix the traditional Irish dish I know that it will be fine. Santha is starting to pick up things to to decorate for St. Patricks day.
A white elephant was a gift that is totally useless to the person that received it and generally was a expense to the person that received it. We are
asking that each person attending the rally spend no more than ten dollars on a gift and put the gift in a paper bag. We will draw numbers and and the first
person that opens a bag has to show the item to the group. The next person draws a number and can select a new bag or steal from the first person the item
they have. This keeps going down the drawing. Any item is limited to two steals. Santha will explain it Saturday.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
FINALLY! Michael's leave has been approved so were are 100% for sure gonna be there now! We will be arriving on the 16th and leaving on the 19th.

Randy

Kelly, Glad that you and Micheal are coming to rally Santha and I will enjoy meeting you and Micheal. I will add your names to the list.

ATLJOHN

Hi Randy and Santha
What is the theme for the potluck dinner. We will go with whatever theme is decided.

Look forward to seeing old and new friends.

John and Judy

Randy

Hi Randy and Santha
What is the theme for the potluck dinner. We will go with whatever theme is decided.

Look forward to seeing old and new friends.

John and Judy

John and Judy, Santha was going to decorate the club house with St. Patrick green so I guess that will be the theme.

navyAZ1

Hey Randy, you can put Ron & Ann Parrish down for attending. Just called and made our reservation we will be arriving on the 15th leaving on the 18th I guess? See y'all there!

Randy

Ron, Sent you and Ann a PM. Tickled pink that you can join us. We will have to build a fire so we can tell some tales.

hillsonwheels

Listen up everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Randy does not need a fire to tell tall tales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who???????????

Randy

Listen up everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Randy does not need a fire to tell tall tales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who???????????

I Learned all my tales from Dick and he is a master of Very Tall Tales. Dick on a serious note if you would want to grill some peppers what do I
need to provide. They would taste good on potluck night. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

hillsonwheels

About a $1,000 should do. :cool: I'll take care of the shopping! :angel: Maybe you should ask Beletti if he still has some left in his freezer? And, if that doesn't work, get Southern Nights to come, he's now a journeyman pepper maker from what I hear. I do know he was taught by the best. :p Wait..................Barb was there to learn at the same time! :eek: We're being over run by pepper makers..........and that, my friend is a good thang!!!!!!!!!!!

Having brought you up to speed, I'll now get serious????, I'll be glad to teach you how to make the peppers! :cool:
:cool:

Your BFF............Dick

archbarb

Unfortunately, we won't be able to make Elko this year but I would like to say the peppers are tremendous idea...I made a bunch for Superbowl and they were a hit....easy to make and even easier to eat!!!!! Rock on, Dick!!!!!!!
Barb

Randy

Dick I am a very slow learner so I would need multiple lessons on pepper cooking. Tell me what I need to provide on and the 17th and teach Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.