EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Elko - 3/16/2012 to 3/18/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Christy and Sam,

It was really nice to meet you guys. Glad you could make it to the rally and not sure when we'll see you again but it will be our pleasure when it happens. You're a neat couple. Take care,

Jim

hillsonwheels

I knew I liked those new folks!!!!! "Isn't fun the best thing to have?" What a satement!!!!!!! Christy and Sam........We're on your side!!!!!!

Dick

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Christy & Sam. I know that this was your first Heartland rally. Do not make it your last. Santha & I enjoyed your company.
Dick, I was only able to eat 3 peppers at the rally. Randy, Santha & the Poodles

hillsonwheels

Randy, sounds like a personal problem...........you could only eat three???:confused:??? Real men can eat way more than that!!! :D

Dick

Randy

Randy, sounds like a personal problem...........you could only eat three???:confused:??? Real men can eat way more than that!!! :D

Dick
Dick, the only reason I only had three peppers was due to the fact that there were not enough peppers prepared. When I went back to get more peppers
the pan was empty of peppers. A empty pan with no peppers is useless. Is that enough P's.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Got to agree with you Randy.Dick, when I find my good twin I will tell him what you said. In the mean time-you are very welcome. :D

kkamshop

Hope it's not too late to add our appreciation to Randy and Santha for hosting such a nice rally... we felt so welcome even though we were out-of-staters!

Corey loved Twin Oaks for riding his bike and also really enjoyed helping with the white elephant!

We are home in Indiana again now, tired and sunburned but with some great memories!

Randy

Ken & Kathy, We are very pleased that you took time to attend the Georgia rally. The two Sams, Samantha and Santha enjoyed the help from Corey.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles.

Status
Not open for further replies.