Bed room shelf ideas?

ChopperBill

We have the king which leaves little room for a night stand. My side of the bed has a small shelf for a book and TV remote. Renee would like some kind of shelf on her side. With the lay out of our bedroom it would have to be something removable for when you bring the slide in. Any ideas, pics?

gjackson

We have the king which leaves little room for a night stand. My side of the bed has a small shelf for a book and TV remote. Renee would like some kind of shelf on her side. With the lay out of our bedroom it would have to be something removable for when you bring the slide in. Any ideas, pics?

I'll be interested in those ideas too!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
I've been working on something that would be integrated into the slide trim or may replace it all together. That happens to be my side and I'm tried of holding my morning coffee and evening cocktail (well, not so much the cocktail). It is one of my winter projects.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Gary, this headboard shelf?? I think the new coaches have a different type headboard. I built this shelf so Pat can keep her water bottle, glasses, books and the remotes on it.

Bill you might be able to build something simular and mount to the the slide walls under the windows. Could be a head banger though.

trailer mods 041 (Large).jpgtrailer mods 040 (Large).jpgtrailer mods 039 (Large).jpg

ChopperBill

I liked the over headboard idea but ours has that big arch and it wouldnt work out to well. I was going to make some sort of shelf with pockets to hook into the bathroom wall but have to worry about the sliding door and bringing the slides in.

phix

I use the breakfast bar stool that comes with the 3610. Perfect height and size.

That shelf was done so well that it looks like it was done at the factory!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
In ours we added a small shelf/ caddy. I bought this one from Camping World. I used some of the Earthquake sticky stuff to mount it.

2011-10-21_10-13-48_49.jpg

rick_debbie_gallant

Gary, this headboard shelf?? I think the new coaches have a different type headboard. I built this shelf so Pat can keep her water bottle, glasses, books and the remotes on it.

View attachment 16499View attachment 16500View attachment 16501

Bob

What are the chances of getting the measurements of the project and perhaps how you attached it. No sense in redesigning something that looks so good. I might put some leds for mood lights. Looks nice.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We found a shelf from Lowe's that matched the color of the wood trim and mounted it with the large Command none adhesive stick strips. Has worked good for the tissue box and remotes. I will take pictures tomorrow and post them.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
It really works well. We used it to hold a printer on the desk in our old Bighorn.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders

What I really want to know is how you managed to get the good side of the bed. It wasn't even open to debate around here! LOL!