Newbie Here

fubar

Hello Everyone

Just joined the forum so I can learn more about our new 2012 Prower 27PBHS. Hope to learn some good things from the veterans here.

Joe

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Fubar, welcome to the Heartland Family and forum. There is a lot of good information here.
Since Heartland only recently acquired the Prowler line there has not been a lot of Prowler activity here, but I just read some stuff HERE.
Most items are generic to all RV's so if you have questions there will be plenty of answers for you here.
Enjoy your new Prowler.

Peace
Dave

lorax

Hi to All!

I've just purchased a Prowler Shadow 27 PSRBS to replace our KZ Spree. I haven't picked up the trailer yet but our plan is to camp in it Veterans Day weekend, then store it until January and move it to Tucson. The forum has already provided me with some great ideas.

Ted

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Hi to All!

I've just purchased a Prowler Shadow 27 PSRBS to replace our KZ Spree. I haven't picked up the trailer yet but our plan is to camp in it Veterans Day weekend, then store it until January and move it to Tucson. The forum has already provided me with some great ideas.

Ted

Why wait till January to move south? I think Tucson is open year round! :)

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the forum! As stated, there is a ton of good information and lots of experienced owners to help out with questions, modifications, add-ons etc. Best wishes with your Prowler quest!

PS: By coincidence, your log-in name is a communication code used by our local LEO's :)

fubar

Welcome to the forum! As stated, there is a ton of good information and lots of experienced owners to help out with questions, modifications, add-ons etc. Best wishes with your Prowler quest!

PS: By coincidence, your log-in name is a communication code used by our local LEO's :)

That is a coincidence. :) I retired from that line of work in April and am now managing a trucking company.

lorax

While Tucson is open all year, Cape Cod is pretty nice most of the time. Once the ocean gets cold it's time to head south.

Ted

lorax

Environmental LEOs might speak for the trees. Some units could be numbered L # therefore Lorax #. Ours are O# and therefore Oscar#.

Ted

Wmnmy

Haha I'm still in that line of work great name and welcome to the forum lots of information and great friends