2009 Rally North American Heartland Owners Rally – Goshen, Indiana - June 11-14, 2009

jbeletti

Hi all,

We have locked in the 2009 International Heartland Owners Rally location. We’ll be back home in Elkhart County in Goshen, Indiana. The rally will be held at the 4H Fairgrounds as it was in 2006 and 2007.

This rally will also officially begin on a Thursday and end the following Sunday. Three nights of camping will be included in the rally fee.

Pre and Post rally camping will be available. Rate to be determined.

Everything else about the rally is under development. Stay tuned to this thread and later, to the rally website for details as they develop. For now, please "SAVE THE DATE" if it works for you.

Jim

PS: I closed the early rally location discussion thread in this forum so that new discussion about this rally could be contained within this new thread and other new threads, now that the date and location have been determined.

Tom of Ypsi

If I am still a Heartland owner, can't see any reason why I would not be, sign Judy and I up plus the same site we have now.

jbeletti

You're a first responder by a long shot on this one Tom. Hope I can still remember your site number 2 years from now. Actually, I now manage the rally attendees via a pretty good membership database where I store rally attendance and site numbers.

See you in a couple days.

Jim

gawelsh

George and I will be there, too, God willing !! And we want site # 401, right next door to Tom and Judy, those crazy full-timers. We love 'em !!:)

jbeletti

It is planned that all 2007 rally returnees to the 2009 rally in Goshen will be offered their same sites before the full rally registration is opened up. So be checking your email sometime in March of 2009!

Jim

jcd8822

Joseph
We are back in Goshen and waiting for everyone to show up for the 2009 rally., In the mean time all of us still in Elkhart and Goshen that are left over from the 2007 rally will be having a pot luck dinner at Capitol RV. Karen is still in charge so it will be a success.

Joseph

Last edited:

gebhart

Heartland Rallies

AS A PARENT WITH 5 CHILDREN, I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO ATTEND BECAUSE YOU SCHEDULE IT ON FATHERS DAY WEEKEND. cOULD WE CONSIDER MOVING UP OR BACK ONE WEEK?

jpmorgan37

Thanks for the update Cheryl. I was going to look it up but you did it for us. I know that a lot of people had input into the date selection for the upcoming rallys, and I was sure that this was one of things that was looked at.

Enjoy your summer,

John

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
Don't forget about us--we will be there with bells on...yet before that we will be in Branson with you 'll.

Right now in Quartsize for 5 days.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Bob and Christina,
We are planning to go to Branson this year and to Goshen next year too, so we'll be looking forward to seeing y'all again.

quandee

Second weekend of June would be better, then i can attend!

Jim,
Yes i can attend. Also would be happy to assist since i am a local

Paul

Last edited:

cjbearden

Visitor
We plan to make it to Goshen for this big rally. Think the Fairgrounds can hold everyone this time? Looking forward to seeing those we met in 2007 and the new people that plan to attend in 2009. Bob and Christina and Jay and Stella - be great to see you guys there. Jay and Stella- see you in the Fall at the Houston Rally. Bob and Christina - come join us!

Looking forward to showing off the new Augusta.

SmokeyBare

Please count on us too Jim B.....

We both had a great time in Branson's Rally... We both look forward to another Fun week with the Whole Gang at Goshen IN for the 2009 Rally...

Thanks again for all you do Jim... Your the BES !

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Actually, I will be taking my final two weeks of vacation. I will be retiring in August 2009, so this will be last vacation ever! We can't wait!

truknutt

Committed Member
WA-HOO!! Only 343 days until June 11th, 2009!!!

:p;):eek::rolleyes:

OH, NO...That's our anniversary! At least I have 343 days to find an appropriate gift. :eek:

Do you think an Owner's Plaque from PLAK-R on a nice silver chain would do? What could be more appropriate?

How 'bout it; a little "Bling" for my "Darling"?! :D:D

Better not. It could be the first public execution in Heartland History!!

SEE Y'ALL IN GOSHEN!