2009 Rally North American Heartland Owners Rally – Goshen, Indiana - June 11-14, 2009

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well it is the start of the rally.
Anyone who is not here has already lost all around. Good Food, good company, and tweeking up many of the pesky problems with the coaches.

Heartland had done a great job here. Much more than I expected. Lippert came by and checked out all the coaches and as Jim said made sure everything was nice and tight.

Keep watch here and see what you missed. I will have some pictures posted later..

BC

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Those were your best yet Bob! Thanks so much for feeding me :)

Thanks also to Rick and Blanca for pancakes outside their place today.

So who's got breakfast for today (Thursday)?

I also had two dinners tonight. Mexican potluck hosted by Rick and Blanca and Italian hosted by Evans and Lana. And cocktails and appetizers by Al and Donna.

Too much fun!

Jim

On edit: I just about forgot. What do you get when you spread Amish peanut butter on a snickerdoodle cookie? Ask Bill Sims :) It was VERY good. We put a hurt on that combination.

Careful Jim! - We wouldn't want that "j" in your new username to stand for "Jumbo":eek:.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well Folks That's It..
We have had a great Rally. Those of you that could not attend have missed a fantastic rally.

See you all next time. Travel safely home or to your destination. God bless each of you and we look forward to seeing you again.

BC