EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 10/19/2012 to 10/21/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We are home safe and sound. Thanks to Mary and Tom for a very nice rally to bad it had to come to an end. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the rally trail next year.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
We are home safe and sound arrived around 6:30 pm. Sorry to those we did not see today to say good bye hope you all had a great ride home and for those of you who stayed today safe travels home. We were sad it had to come to an end thanks Mary & Tom for a nice rally. Hope to see some of our heartland friends over the winter. I'm already going through withdrawals.!!! Everyone have a great winter and holiday season and we will see you on the road next year. P.S. Hanna & Samson had a great time too!

jbeletti

He was, and apparently got around to more then one fire..... And just an FYI, there is now a Magnum size making the loop!

Missed ya Dick and Reta, hope travels south are going smoothly.

I just "got this"! Jack and his honey I'm guessing :)

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Blow out update! Letter from Dynamic Tire arrived, they deny the claim since I did not send them every piece of the tire. Like I was going to walk down the busy hiway picking up all the pieces LOL.
They are willing to send me a free replacement tire after I sign release papers. Better than nothing.

TomSt

2013 Rally Update!!
We already have three sites reserved! Hope to have event posted by end of the week!

gschaaf

Home safe and sound great food!! great people!! great weather!! great time!! Thanks Tom and Mary

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Our last rally of the year ended today as we said good by too Seashore campground. Thanks Tom & Mary for putting this rally together!!! Its always great to see old friends and meet new!! Safe travels see ya next year!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

TomSt

Do not forget to check out next years NJ Rally! Already posted in the events section.

Status
Not open for further replies.