Design Idea

iefpro01

One thing I saw when shopping around - before I bought my new BH, was the Bar-b-que grill connection to the gas system on the outside of the trailer.

Unless I am mistaken, this is not something on my 3655RD. My wife and I were just talking about our big trip this year and how we are planning on doing a lot of grilling. MY DW actually reminded me of this feature on several of the other brands.

I vote that this would be a great option on the new designs. Maybe even figure out a way that we could get this retro-fitted to the earlier models...

Pulltab

On my Terry I just traded in, it had the connection for a grill. It was nothing more than a Propane quick disconnect (don't use an airline disconnect) connected into the propane line. You need to buy a grill just for use off of rv propane as the gas is already regulated in pressure and you don't want to run it thru another regulator.

mufflerman

A friend of mine has a weekend warrior that came with the grill assy that hooks on the side of the trailer. Problem is grease splattering on the side of the trailer.
I bought the hose kit from camping world, Comes with about 10 ft of hose and the adaptor for your propane tank. works great

tdharley

I second mufflerman. I had one on my Tailgator. It was more of a problem than it was worth (atleast the one that mounts on a track to the side).

Smoke under the awning, grease spattering.

I also thought of the long hose but am afraid of the kids knocking it down.

As a matter of fact I have a brand new one in my garage from my last rig I did not even hookup.

Anyway I stick with my charcoal chimney & lump charcoal. I prefer the taste.