EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC & NC, Hilton Head Island SC - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

We are booked....cant wait!!!!
Hey Kim and Teresa, that is great! That makes 4 couples from NC.Sounds like we got a rally on our hands.

trdeal

Re: EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC & NC, Hilton Head Island SC - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Kim and Teresa,
Thank you for joining us.. Your scrap book from the NC rally was awesome!!!! You have been added:)
I think we should make Teresa our official NC/SC rally scrap booker. She does a great job and the position pays well.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

I think we should make Teresa our official NC/SC rally scrap booker. She does a great job and the position pays well.

I heard it pays the same as a moderator job--1 full bowl of gruel everyday.

lduguay

I 2nd the motion for Teresa as official scrapbooker/rally historian!!

All opposed???...........................zero!! Motion passes!!!

Congrats to Teresa, official NC/SC historian!!!! :D

Pannell

Im sure she will accept the position with honor......LOL I will go tell her. Hey the campground rate drops to $49 if you stay 5 nights, or stay 6 nights and get a night for free....dern it....I guess we will have to stay a week now. Twist my arm.......LOL

SouthernNights

Im sure she will accept the position with honor......LOL I will go tell her. Hey the campground rate drops to $49 if you stay 5 nights, or stay 6 nights and get a night for free....dern it....I guess we will have to stay a week now. Twist my arm.......LOL

The rate is at 49 already with 10 people signed up. It drops again at either 15 or 20. Have to ask Dale. See...You can stay even longer now!!!

Pannell

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

I thought it was $54.....I hope it keeps dropping, a longer stay would be be great!!!!! Thanks for the info

Pannell

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

I just confirmed....NO free nights, that ends March 1.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY

At 25 rigs the discount will be 15 percent off.

Last edited:

bradforx

Lisa and I have our reservations and will contact you to see about helping out.

SouthernNights

Hi Brad and Lisa,

Glad you could join us - or rather we join you considering your Hilton Head Island signature..Sam and I will probably go down some time in January so we might see each other.:)

I did send you a PM-BTW, do you guys know Dale and Michelle? They keep their Bighorn down there also.

trdeal

Brad and Lisa, that is great! We are looking forward to meeting you. Thanks also for your offer to help.

Jim & Harriet

Confirmed our reservation today! Thinking about Hilton Head will get us thru the cold winter...
We are planning to arrive on Thursday and leave the following Tuesday. On the reservation info
is states that the sites by the water are $54 / night, away from the water $49 (if you stay 4 nights.)
That is before any discount.
To all ya'll - have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

PS: who is Sam and why does he have a white elephant:rolleyes:

SouthernNights

Jim and Harriet,
I thought y'all had already confirmed but glad that you are now.

As far as Sam' white elephant this might be a good time to 'splain the rules...

To Everyone attending-

First, Sam is my wife (Samantha) and she has this game called "white elephant."

Every one needs to bring a wrapped or bagged gift. PLEASE, do NOT go out buy anything. Pick something laying around your trailer or house. The more useless this item the better!!!! One gift per person. Each person will have a ticket with a number. When your ticket is drawn, you get to pick a gift from the "big pile" OR you can steal a gift that someone had previously picked. A gift can be "stolen" twice. If your gift is stolen, then you get to pick another from the "big pile".

The game goes on until all the gifts have been picked or stolen. What is really cool is watching how some useless item that you just wanted to get rid of becomes a prize possession to some else.

There might even be a gift or two that isn't so useless mixed up in the "big pile".

I have no idea why it is called a "White elephant" or why the gifts are in a "big pile". (Ok, Lance, no comments here please :eek:)

One little thing that happens for some unknown reason and can not be explained. Sometimes, overnight when it is very still and everyone has gone to sleep, some of these gifts end up under other people's trailers. Strange phenomenon I know-but it happens.:eek:

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY

Brad and Lisa,
Michelle and I are planning on being at the resort for new years. We will have to look you up the next time we make it down. Stop by site 121 if you see are car or truck

Dale

trdeal

Confirmed our reservation today! Thinking about Hilton Head will get us thru the cold winter...
We are planning to arrive on Thursday and leave the following Tuesday. On the reservation info
is states that the sites by the water are $54 / night, away from the water $49 (if you stay 4 nights.)
That is before any discount.
To all ya'll - have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

PS: who is Sam and why does he have a white elephant:rolleyes:[/QUOTE Jim and Harriet! We are glad you have decided to join us. April is just around the corner!

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader

That Sam guy I think might be uncle Sam. The elephant thingy is political. You know there is also a donkey...

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

That Sam guy I think might be uncle Sam. The elephant thingy is political. You know there is also a donkey...

Larry, I think Phil just called you a donkey!:eek::D

lduguay

"I have no idea why it is called a "White elephant" or why the gifts are in a "big pile". (Ok, Lance, no comments here please :eek:)"

Now Larry, what makes you think I would comment on a comment like this????? Or would the "big pile" be from the "used" sewer hose in the "pile".....of course it would be wrapped........:cool:......maybe in TP.......after all I do have extra! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.