EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MS, Southaven - 6/1/2012 to 6/3/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Linda and Bobby delivered the donations to St Jude's. They wrote:

"Linda and I went to St Jude today and met with their donation coordinator. She was excited that our club chapter selected St Jude for our community project. She gave us a tour of the donation warehouse and is well stocked with donations such as ours. She told us that the turnover on these items is rather quick and really aids in the recovery of the patients."

Camp Club donation to St  Jude (2) edit.jpg

Thank you everyone for helping the children pass the days away while they are at the Hospital.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Thanks for posting this for us. I haven't figured out how to post a pic yet. So that everyone knows how much was donated, Linda is holding I tunes cards and checks. There are two boxes stuffed full between us behind what you can see. Again, thanks to a GREAT club to help these kids and parents endure their pain.

Nabo

We have received the hangers that go on your nametags. For those who will be at the Good Sams Rally in Louisville, KY next week, we will also be there and can give the hangers to those who will be attending. I know Judy and Jerry will be there. You can find us in the Heartland RV display area near the Landmark coaches. We will mail everyone else your hangers afterwords.

ncc1701e

We have received the hangers that go on your nametags. For those who will be at the Good Sams Rally in Louisville, KY next week, we will also be there and can give the hangers to those who will be attending. I know Judy and Jerry will be there. You can find us in the Heartland RV display area near the Landmark coaches. We will mail everyone else your hangers afterwords.

Unless something comes up, we plan to be there on Saturday. See then.

Nabo

Hangers are in the mail. If everyone will give them about a week to get to you before letting us know that you didn't get them, that would be great.

Hope to see everyone soon at a future rally event.

Nabo

Glad to hear that you have received your hangers Neil and Sharon.

Hope to see ya'll soon at a future rally.

B--

Status
Not open for further replies.