EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MS, Southaven - 6/1/2012 to 6/3/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: EVENT: TN/KY Heartland Chapter Rally: MS, Southaven - 6/1/2012 to 6/3/2012

Nathan & I had a small table set-up at the Knoxville RV Show this past weekend and got to talk to a lot of folks who were HL owners but never heard of the HL Owner Club, or the forum. I did got to walk around seeing coaches that some of the other dealers had brought and excited about seeing how many are picking up the HL lines. 5 dealerships had from new Prowlers, Sundances, Greystones, Elkridges, Big Horns, Landmarks and Cyclones. I'm also excited about their generosity giving items for door prizes to the Rally. Looks like there will be lots to give aways. Finally - we would like to thank RVS for Less for letting us set the table in their display area.

Last edited:

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)

Nabo, we are planning to be in Walls, MS. On June 2nd. With your okay , we would like to visit your Rally Sat. Afternoon to meet folks in your chapter. We are leaving early Sunday morning headed to Gillette via Branson, Omaha, north Platte.
Hogan

Nabo

Hogan - you should know you don't have to ask - just come on over. Everyone would love to meet ya'll. And there are a couple of others who are also heading to the NAHL rally from this rally. So the answer - yes.

Netem

Nathan, The wife and I are planning on being down your way if you have room for some Missouri people.

Nabo

We would love to have the State of Missouri represented at the Rally and Welcome. Just let us know when you make your reservation with your site number. Tell the campground that you will be coming in for the HL Rally. If you want to come in early or leave late, the cg should give you the rally rate for your entire stay. Can't wait to meet ya'll.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084

Hey are we having more Beer Garitos (sp) this year, last year's batch was perfect. We have even taught others hers in Texas about them, may start a national trend. We definitely will go to Tunica on Thursday if anyone else wants to come with us they are welcome.

Nabo

Gosh Lee - I forgot all about the Beergaritos. Looks like a party might be in the works.

Lee - why don't you head up a group to Tunica on Thursday? There seems to be some interest for a day trip but unfortunately Nathan & I wont arrive til late afternoon Thursday. Everyone chime-up if Tunica might be an options for Thursday.

archbarb

Archie and I will probably roll in on Tuesday or Wednesday....Arch is not a gambler but I am definitely up for a Thursday trip to Tunica!
Barb

archbarb

BTW, I am definitely up for Beergaritas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barb

Netem

Nathan, Reservations are made. We are set up to be there on the 1st right now but if the wife doesn't get to many snow days at school we may come a little earlier. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the rally. Neil & Sharon

lmcclure

Would be happy to organize a trip to Tunica. Everyone that wants to go post a reply and tell me what time you want to leave. I am available along with the wife from 8am until 8:30 pm. Getting old and go to bed early sometimes. lol We will go on Thursday.

ncc1701e

Would be happy to organize a trip to Tunica. Everyone that wants to go post a reply and tell me what time you want to leave. I am available along with the wife from 8am until 8:30 pm. Getting old and go to bed early sometimes. lol We will go on Thursday.

Lee,
Right now we are due in on Thursday. I think we should be there and setup by 2pm. We will go forsure, but don't let our time hold anyone up. I'll have to check with the wife about getting in on Wednesday.
Tom

Nabo

Welcome Neil and Sharon to the rally. Glad that the State of Misssouri will be represented.

It also sound like there is enough interest to head to Tunica on Thursday. Thanks to Linda and Lee for taking the lead on this informal but fun outing.

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)

Count us in on the trip to Tunica. We arrive on Wednesday. We can go anytime on Thursday(if i'm not still trying to back in. We are newbie's LOL).

archbarb

I'll be ready to go anytime Thursday but will know more as time closes in!
Barb

lmcclure

We love to sit in our chairs and watch, should everyone bring rating cards? lol Don't worry we were all newbies once. There will be plenty of Adult Coca-Colas there if you need one.

Netem

I know all about the rating cards. The first time we went to Goshen in 09 we had a good sized group sitting around watching as we backed in. Lucky for me I didn't know they had the cards until I was in my spot. I got out of the truck and here they were all holding up their cards. I'm sure glad I did OK getting it in there.:D

Nabo

We have been on the judging side not the receiving side of the scoring game but that's ok. It's all in fun :rolleyes:.

WOW - just double check the registration list and we have 6 different states represented. What a nice mix of folks coming. Who else is planning on attending :confused:

ncc1701e

I can see right now I'm going to sneak in after dark cause I'd hate to be distracted by all you guys falling out of your lawn chairs laughing watching me back in. Especially with a helper who sometimes doesn't know her left from right..................;)

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)

We'll when we get there if you have a video camera it mite make for a good laugh on UTube. We are going to take it out on a shake down run in feb. to Jacksonville FL. If you see me screaming coming down Mount Eagle don't laugh. As for the score cards, if we get a good score do we get a prize? lol.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.