EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WY, Cody - 6/21/2012 to 6/24/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtoo

Hi Dave,

Please add Jimtoo,,, Jim and Bette to your list. We will be arriving on the 18th or 19th and departing on the 25th. I will confirm with you in the next couple of days... our house is in a mess... getting the almost all the floors redone and furniture is stacked in 2 rooms. Can't get to anything.

Jim M

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Larry and Liz Kinney will be attending the Cody Rally with Art &Teresa and John and Lori.
Please let me know what is needed to confirm our reservations.
Liz Kinney

Great to have you on board! I have added you to our list. In the first post of this thread you will find the deposit and mailing information. Extra days need to be reserved with Ship at the Ponderosa and as always let her know you are with the Heartland group so she can get you in the right spot. Thanks, and we'll see you in June!!

codycarver

Hi Dave,

Please add Jimtoo,,, Jim and Bette to your list. We will be arriving on the 18th or 19th and departing on the 25th. I will confirm with you in the next couple of days... our house is in a mess... getting the almost all the floors redone and furniture is stacked in 2 rooms. Can't get to anything.

Jim M

Your on the list. I've picked up along the way that Bette is a student of the arts? If so she will absolutely go nuts over the Whitney gallery of western art at the Buffalo Bill Historical Center. http://www.bbhc.org/explore/western-art/

Looking forward to meeting you both.

Lou_and_Bette

Confirmed with Skip for 17 June arrival and depart 25 June and the deposit is on the way. Man, with the Gillette rally and this one, we will be spending most of the month of June in the great state of Wyoming...our first time there...we are very excited about that.

Lou

navyAZ1

Dave, a trip to Custer is already planned. We've been there several times before and love it there. Thanks.

Hey Bernie, don't know if you've ever stayed at the Broken Arrow campground in Custer, but if you haven't give it a try. Really nice folks and prices are reasonable also, you're just 5 minutes from town. Ann and I really enjoyed our stay there.

Ron

navyAZ1

Hey Dave, put the Parrish's down Ron & Ann as tenative for right now. We plan to stay out west for a couple of months after the Gillette rally and we failed to stop in Cody on our last trip to Yellowstone and have regretted it ever since. I'll know more about our firm schedule at the end of January, hope you'll still have an opening by then.

Ron

happykraut

Ron, I can't remember the name of the one we stayed at(we've stayed at 3 different ones), but it sounds like the one with the horse stables. If it is, we really liked it too. The other one we thought we might try is on the main drag in town. Thanks, Bernie

Last edited:

codycarver

Hey Dave, put the Parrish's down Ron & Ann as tenative for right now. We plan to stay out west for a couple of months after the Gillette rally and we failed to stop in Cody on our last trip to Yellowstone and have regretted it ever since. I'll know more about our firm schedule at the end of January, hope you'll still have an opening by then.

Ron

Done. Hope you can make it.

lkjcreative

Hi Dave, I just called you to confirm that we'll be joining you with our Calif group......We'll be tagging along with "TessaM" (Art and Teresa), Carol and Floyd and the Dawsons, John and Lori for 4 days, June 21 - 25. Linda and Ross (Northern Calif)
Just making sure we get on the list with Art and Teresa and John and Lori. We all will be traveling together from Gillette. We also will arrive June 21st and depart June 25th.
Liz and Larry Kinney
lizkin1445@sbcglobal.net

DW_Gray

Hi Dave and Amy,

I don't know if we'll attend. I do have this rally marked on my calendar for the possibility of attending. Hopefully by the end of February we'll be able to decide if that will work for us.

Loving it in Colorado. If you're down this way, come and visit us at St. Vrain State Park and our temporary ranch home. It's very nice here.

codycarver

Hi Dave and Amy,

I don't know if we'll attend. I do have this rally marked on my calendar for the possibility of attending. Hopefully by the end of February we'll be able to decide if that will work for us.

Loving it in Colorado. If you're down this way, come and visit us at St. Vrain State Park and our temporary ranch home. It's very nice here.

We hope you guys can make it. The welcome mat is always out.

I saw the photos you posted of your new digs...very nice. Looks very peaceful.

dtvista

Dave

Just to confirm Dave and Kathy Timpone will be at the Cody Rally June 21-24, Leaving on Monday 6/25. We will be coming in with John Dawson and the Calif Group. I contacted Skip for the additional day. Thanks for your help. Look forward to meeting you and a new group of Hearthlanders.

codycarver

Glad to have you guys on board!! WOW 22 rigs planning on coming so far. We still have a few spots left so if you've been thinking of attending after the Gillette rally let us know soon. It's gonna be great!!!

codycarver

Skip is planning on giving us an orientation on Thursday the 21st about Cody country and some of the things to do. We have been giving some thought to eating out on Friday and having potluck on Saturday. The Irma Hotel has a prime rib buffet for $27.50 - http://irmahotel.com/, The Sunset House (next door to the campground) has a regular Buffet for $16.95 - http://sunsethousecody.com/ or, if you are like the DW, you can still order off the menu at these restaurants. A final option is the Cody Cattle Company - http://www.thecodycattlecompany.com/The_Show_5.cfm. The price is $26.00 for Dinner and the show. Any thoughts/feedback on this would be great.

Lou_and_Bette

Dave, thanks for the info. Bette and I will be there long enough to try all 3:p but if you are planning a group activity, I vote for the Cattle Company and show but this our first excursion into "the wild west"

Lou

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I called today to make reservations but had to leave a message. Forgot about all the snow on the ground. Its 83 degrees in Mission TX today. We are planning to come in on the 17th and depart the 29th.

codycarver

I called today to make reservations but had to leave a message. Forgot about all the snow on the ground. Its 83 degrees in Mission TX today. We are planning to come in on the 17th and depart the 29th.

Go ahead, rub it in we can take it. See you in June... when it's green and warm.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We're looking forward to Cody in June, when the tables will be turned. It will be much cooler than Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.