EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WY, Cody - 6/21/2012 to 6/24/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
One of our favorite organizations is Reaching Hands Ranch. The founders are Jenny Cramer and Tracie Crawford. They rescue abused, neglected, and needy horses. They also mentor to at-risk kids. With a brief explanation I put out a donation boot.Image190.jpg We raised $446.00. Thanks so much to everybody. If you would like to learn more you can follow the link below.

http://www.reachinghandsranch.org/index.html

olcoon

We had such a good time here in Cody, decided to stay a couple more days. Thanks Dave & Amy for hosting such a great rally! I think Tucker gave up on training Kevin as a lost cause.

codycarver

Below is a thank you note I received from Jenny.

dustythank%20you.jpg

A Sincere “thank you” from Reaching Hands Ranch!
We are deeply touched by the generosity of your wonderful club at the Cody, WY rally! Your kind support is greatly appreciated as we are feeling the financial crunch from feed and veterinary costs this time of year.​
Your blessings in Dave’s boot gave us the “leg up” we desperately need!​
Thank you and may all of you be blessed and safe in all of your travels!​
Sincerely,​
Jenny Cramer​

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Wow.. That is a great Thank You.. Wish we could have been there. We are in Champaign Ill and will be going to Farm Richmond IN to stay at Grampa's RV Park for the weekend.

Be well and all travel Safe.

BTW.. ljawest (Lewis & JoAnne) Told you it would be a great rally. Hope to see many of you on the road.

Cody Rally

Thank you Dave and Amy for the great rally in Cody WY. The two of you made it special and your city is a great place. The rally had great food, great friends and wonderful hosts.
Thanks again.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Cody Rally

Big Al, I moved your post out of ATF, and put it here in the rally thread.

Peace
Dave

olcoon

That was a great thank you card! I thought the rally was starting again...this afternoon 2 Big Horns from CA pulled in. They were at Gillette, and had gone to Little Big Horn. Sounds like they had a great time there! We are leaving in the am, hopefully heading SE of Rawlings, WY to volunteer in a Forest Service campground there. Just waiting for confirmation.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Wow, what a great Thank You card! Thank you Dave and Amy for all that you did and the hospitality that you showed us.

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Thanks to Dave and Amy for a great rally. We only hope that we can do as well as they did in their first rally. there are still a few of us left today but three leave for Yellowstone Wednesday morning.

codycarver

Thanks everybody for a great rally. The pot luck was fantastic Image188.jpg just don't get in Amy's or Kevin's way Image204.jpgImage203.jpg and wait your turn Image189.jpgWe had about 50 people attend the buffet. Looking forward to seeing you all again down the road Image219.jpg soon!!

Image230.jpg

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
It looks like you all had a great time and just moved the party from Gillette to Cody. I know we will be back to that part of the country sometime and Cody will have to be on our list of places to go.

Kristy

happykraut

Made it home safely yesterday. Got to the accident scene on I80 where a lady got killed on her motorcycle. The rally was a great success and I'd like to thank Dave and Amy for doing a super job. Lots of good food. Thanks Nelly for the muffins. Yum yum. The Fire Ball whiskey, wow. You got me hooked on it and I don't even like whiskey. Cody is a fun place. I won't even get into all the things we did and saw. And of course as always, we met some great people.

jayc

We made it to Douglas WY by way of Billings Montana. Drove all day long but made it! Will be dealing with the smoke tomorrow in Colorado!

codycarver

We made it to Douglas WY by way of Billings Montana. Drove all day long but made it! Will be dealing with the smoke tomorrow in Colorado!

Ok..... I'll bite.... Why would you go to Douglas Via Billings????

jayc

Because my sweet wife told me to! She didn't want to go back over the mountains. And I ALWAYS do what she tells me to!

ljawest

Thank you, Dave and Amy, for making our very first rally such an enjoyable one! We are seriously considering going to Goshen next year...changing our entire summer plans to make that trip! One of our goals is to visit every state and that area has yet to be visited by us. We really enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to the next rally at our own home district of MS in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.