• http://codyponderosa.com/index.html
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee:
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee:

Details:

------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $36.00 including tax per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 6/23/2012
  • Potluck time: 6:30pm

• Event Leader: codycarver(click to contact)

Additional Info:

All sites are full hookup 50 / 30 amp back ins with lots of room. The campground has requested that all reservations be made through the Wyoming chapter leaders. A deposit of half ($54.00 includes all taxes) will hold your site, Balance is due the first week of June. Please make checks payable to David Tardiff and mail to 41 Panorama Lane Cody, WY 82414 If you would like to book extra days before or after the rally contact Skip @ (307) 587-9203 and let her know you are with the Heartland group. We will be posting a schedule of events as things unfold.

Attendees list:
................................ POT LUCK DISHES
1) Bernie & Judi (happykraut) PAID IN FULL pasta salad
2) Jerry, Jaci & Sadie (JNV) PAID IN FULL Texas Caviar
3)
Tom & Mary (TomST) PAID IN FULL
4) Pat and Lou D'Amelio PAID IN FULL
5) Bill Knight (wdk450) PAID IN FULL low cal Amish Coleslaw
6) Lou and Bette (lou_and_bette) CONFIRMED
7) Jay and Stella (jayc) CONFIRMED meat and potato casserole
8) Jim and Cynthia (MC9) CONFIRMED
9) Gary & wanda Menard (Hoody) PAID IN FULL
10) John and Lori Dawson (jdawson) CONFIRMED
11) Bret and Sandie (Invizatu) PAID IN FULL
12) Art and Teresa (TessaM) PAID IN FULL
13) Floyd and Carol (Floyd Philbrook) PAID IN FULL
14) Erika & Tony (TravelTiger)
15) Al & Donna Larson (Big Al and Donna) PAID IN FULL
16) Larry and Liz Kinney (larkinstuart) CONFIRMED
18) Jim and Bette (jimtoo) PAID IN FULL King Ranch Chicken Casserole
19) Kim & Dottie Miranda (kimdot) CONFIRMED broccoli cole slaw or a heart of palm salad
20) Larry and Gayle (Larry and Gayle) CONFIRMED
21) Mike and Connie (mikeandconnie) pending
22) Kevin and Nelly Wolbeck (knjp123) PAID IN FULL Blueberry Layer cake and a crock pot of Chili
23) monica-don (Monica & Don) PAID IN FULL
24)DougAndJudy (Doug and Judy Chaney) PAID IN FULL
25)Gary-Vickie (Gary and Vickie Tidball) PAID IN FULL
26) Dave & Amy Tardiff (codycarver)

WAITING LIST
1)

Last edited:

happykraut

My wife and I are planning to attend. I need some advice from the Wyoming folks. I will be attending both the Gillette and Cody Rallies. I'm trying to figure out whether to spend more time after Gillette, or spend more time in Cody before the Rally. After Cody, we'll spend some time in Yellowstone. Thanks.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
That's great!! we are looking forward to it. If I were coming from the east I would plan on spending a some time in the Black Hills before Gillette, then head west to Cody and Yellowstone. Skip at the Ponderosa will be happy to set you up with reservations if you want to check in early and/or stay later. There is plenty to do in and around Cody and we will be posting ideas as things unfold.

happykraut

Dave, a trip to Custer is already planned. We've been there several times before and love it there. Thanks.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We may be able to hit your rally on the way home from Gillette. I know we want to spend some time in WY, MT, and ID during our trip. It will be our first really long trip with our trailer!

Kristy

codycarver

We'd love to have you. There are a ton of things to see and do in and around Cody. The Ponderosa web site has a good list of activities and I'll be making some suggestions too.

codycarver

Over the winter we'll be posting "things to do while in Cody country". This is the first 10 minutes. Everything listed below is less than a 10 minute walk from the Ponderosa camp ground.

Cody Chamber of Commerce
http://www.codychamber.org/

Buffalo Bill Historical Center
William F. "Buffalo Bill" Cody founded the town of Cody and the museum is named after him. It is actually 5 museums in one. The Buffalo Bill Museum, Whitney gallery of art, The Winchester Firearms museum, Plains Indian museum, and Draper Museum of natural history. It is a must see.
http://www.bbhc.org/

Shopping at Sierra Trading Post
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/lp2/cody-outlet-store/

Gift shop at the Ponderosa Campground

FNAWS Foundation for North American Wild Sheep.
http://wyomingfnaws.org/

Plains Indian POW-WOW
This event is held in June but I don't have dates for it yet. Members of the Plains nations get together in full costume and perform in song and dance. I'll keep you posted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_LDBtW6jJs

And lets not for forget the Dairy Queen... located right next door to the Ponderosa.

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Greetings and Merry Christmas!!

Please add two rigs from NJ to your list of participants. Since we now know when we have to leave Gillette we would like to arrive Sunday June 17 and depart Monday June 25, 2012.

Looking forward to meeting alot of new friends out there in WY!

Tom & Mary
Pat and Lou D'Amelio
(The Traveling Greystone Twins :) )

codycarver

Greetings and Merry Christmas!!

Please add two rigs from NJ to your list of participants. Since we now know when we have to leave Gillette we would like to arrive Sunday June 17 and depart Monday June 25, 2012.

Looking forward to meeting alot of new friends out there in WY!

Tom & Mary
Pat and Lou D'Amelio
(The Traveling Greystone Twins :) )

Fantastic. Looking forward to it.

wdk450

Dave:
I am putting together my plans for June, and plan to do (West) Yellowstone in late May - early June (before the school's out crowds appear), stop in Cody on my way to Gillette, after Gillette go to Mt. Rushmore Sun. - Wed., then back to your rally in Cody. From there I might go to Glacier park, and I have always wanted to see Grand Coulee Dam outside of Spokane on my way back to Sacramento.

codycarver

Wow, that sounds like a great trip. Looking forward to meeting you guys. if it works out we might be able to hook up and head to Gillette together. Please keep me posted.

Lou_and_Bette

Dave, Bette and I would like to join your group since we will be on on first long distance trip ever and plan to come after Gillette. Will send check soon and contact CG and make arrangements for days before rally...sounds like a wonderful area to spend Bette's birthday 6/18

Lou

codycarver

Fantastic!! With Dairy Queen right next door to the camp ground I'll bet we can scare up a cake for her. See you in June.

Make sure and tell Skip you are with the Heartland group so she can reserve the right spot for you.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Stella and I want to attend. The Dairy Queen is right next door? WOO HOO!!! My favorite fine dining.....!

I'll get the check out ASAP.

MC9

Add me to your rally. Enjoyed talking with you on the phone today. As we discussed it wouldn't hurt my feelings if your dates were moved up a couple of days since it is only 4 hours from Gillette to Cody. Think about it (not that much to do in Greybull). Look forward to revisiting Cody.

Status
Not open for further replies.