Saying goodbye to PA...

dieselsweetheart

This week the dieselengineer and I will say goodbye to Pennsylvania. We are closing on our home up here today...and closing on our new home in Milford, DE on Thursday. I will still be teaching here another week, but after a vacation trip to Florida (Dec 9th we head to Orlando) we will be full time residents of Delaware. We have been living in the Big Horn since Oct 29th and it has been a very good experience, even through the 8" of snow we got that day! (but I still say no to full timing!)...we have been cozy and warm enough (thanks to the mild temps up here too!)...aside from rainy days which made a lot of mud here in the campground...the stay has been good.

Looking forward to getting settled in DE (we bought a solar home!) but it will be a very busy couple of months ahead till we are finished moving everything. Just making plans to get all our vehicles down there has been a real brain strain!!

We are happy to join the other 2 Heartland owners in the First State!

bill40

Enjoy your new home and adventure. Enjoy the tax breaks of Delaware, hopefully we will see you at the next rally. Have a busy but MERRY CHRISTMAS. B&J

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Look at it this way - the Heartland presence in Deleware is increasing by 50% overnight!:eek:

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Where will you be staying at Orlando and how long? Going to Tampa Super Show?

dieselsweetheart

Gus, LOL Maybe.... let us catch our breath first...

hoganc....we are staying in Orlando. We have a timeshare week there and one big stop is the Kennedy Space Center. They are allowing the public to tour the assembly center now and my stepson is a PSU grad in Aerospace Eng....he's never been to KSC so this trip is part of his grad gift....