EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 8/24/2012 to 8/26/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hick1

We have been hearing a lot of good things about this campground! Booked this Rally today. We will be on lot #193.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
We are signed up !!! Site 180 Friday leaving Monday. Crossing are finger's for better weather so we can make it for this one !! Last year Mother nature put are travel plan's on hold.

jds50

This is exciting, I just booked site #191 for the rally. We have only been members for a short time, and the Castaways will be our second rally. We plan to attend the Virginia Beach rally in May. Looking forward to meeting a lot of new folks. Janet and Paul Smith

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
This is exciting, I just booked site #191 for the rally. We have only been members for a short time, and the Castaways will be our second rally. We plan to attend the Virginia Beach rally in May. Looking forward to meeting a lot of new folks. Janet and Paul Smith

We are also going to both the Virginia Beach rally in May and the rally at Castaways. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing the rest of the gang.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s

Wecome Janet and Paul, We look forward to meeting you as well.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are all set for Site #179 arriving on Friday. I'll know sometime in January if we will be extending our stay but can't plan it right now!

gschaaf

No problem Deb I was gonna say check the tag but it won't matter beings we are both from jersey but you're welcome in our 3185 anytime.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
I will personally tie a long yellow rope around your chair Deb so all you have to do is follow the rope back. Sought of like Hansel and Gretel just not back to the oven. Now if it gets tangled your on your own girl.

jbeletti

Castaways? Awesome place! We had a blast there at the 2011 MD rally. Not sure if we'll make it in 2012, but for those who were not there for the 2011 rally, try to make this one. And plan on coming in a few days early to spend time on the boardwalk in Ocean City. Fun fun!

Jim

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I will personally tie a long yellow rope around your chair Deb so all you have to do is follow the rope back. Sought of like Hansel and Gretel just not back to the oven. Now if it gets tangled your on your own girl.

I appreciate your offer and I can see when there is trouble I better count on Glenn for assistance! One little knot and you're gone! I will score the idea a perfect 10 though buddy!

mrmagoo

Mike and Ann,

We just called the CG and left a message... We plan on arriving 8/24 and leaving 8/28.

The answering machine said they are out till Jan 3, 2012... we will hopefully firm things up after the turn of the year and then let you know what site we are on.

Hope everyone has a great Holiday.... Looking forward to some camping... and definitely hoping mama nature is kind to us this year!

Last edited:

mrmagoo

Mike and Ann,

Castaways called us back... we are all set... we have site 194 -- Arriving 8/24 and leaving 8/28

Now -- if you could just bribe Mother Nature a little and PLEASE let us get out of here this year -- it would be MUCH appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
OK Guys, We are all booked for Castaways 8/23 - 8/26. We are on site 195. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Mike and Ann,

Castaways called us back... we are all set... we have site 194 -- Arriving 8/24 and leaving 8/28

Now -- if you could just bribe Mother Nature a little and PLEASE let us get out of here this year -- it would be MUCH appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

OK Guys, We are all booked for Castaways 8/23 - 8/26. We are on site 195. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Don and Betty Mike and Jodi, Welcome to the party. Don,we always keep Mother Nature on our prayer list.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders

Looking forward to meeting you. Mike and I just joined in 2011. We went to the rally last year and had a blast. Can't wait. It's such a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.