REGISTRATION QUESTIONS/ISSUES - 2012 - Gillette, WY

DEBJER

Jim, we haven't received our invitation e-mail for the Gillette rally, and I'm not sure how to find my way around the club forum yet. Jerry of DEBJER 2036

loafer

We R registered thru e-mail

Looking forward to seeing old friends and also making new ones
. Booked in for the 13 Th

Bill and Maureen

funntheson

We are in. Don't know for sure yet when we will arrive.
I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new.

Peace
Dave

Dave,

It will be nice to finally meet the person that answered so many of my questions when I was a noob.
See you there.

Larry

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Hopefully, all club members who have AOL email addresses have received their invitations and the email response from the initial registration and have completed the registration process.

As a previous member posted: here is the link to register www.regonline.com/2012gillette

If anyone is still having email problems, email me at club@heartlandowners.org

jbeletti

Re: 39 now registered for Gillette (through 15-Dec @ 6:51 am CST)

On the first registration page, when you click on the DETAILS link, the prices are lower ($25) than your published prices. (Example:RV + 2 is $175 vs $200 published)

Al

Hi Al - you are right! That was an artifact from the Goshen rally. We copy the prior year's event and tweak from there. Sometimes we miss stuff :) Though we try hard to test it well.

Jim

Lou_and_Bette

Well I got registration finalized when I got home from work last night. I don't think I had to provide that much info to get my Top Secret g'ment clearance. :confused: Bette and I will be arriving 6/7 Can't wait

Lou

wdk450

Well I got registration finalized when I got home from work last night. I don't think I had to provide that much info to get my Top Secret g'ment clearance. :confused: Bette and I will be arriving 6/7 Can't wait

Lou

Another spy!!! See the Quartzite thread: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/28146

steveh

I have been waiting two hours for Regonline to send e-mail for me to continue registration. How long did you have to wait?

Lou_and_Bette

Another spy!!!

LOL, actually not but with 10 years as Army medic and 10 years as Air Froce nurse, had occasion to take care of many of them so needed the clearance or "get shot" when they told me things:p

Lou

steveh

Thanks, but have been doing that every few minutes !!
Cannot find a phone number to call. Any idea's??

Steve

wdk450

Thanks, but have been doing that every few minutes !!
Cannot find a phone number to call. Any idea's??

Steve

The Phone number is on the Portal page at the top left under "Heartland Owners Club"

rarnold

Don't know how I did it but we're in. Donna & I arrive on Tues the 14th. Looking forward to our first National Rally. See you all soon.