EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/21/2012 to 9/24/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Teresa, well we cant go to Gillette.....so we will spend our limited fuel money to go north. Will be fun to see all the norcal folks again.

jnbhobe

Teresa, well we cant go to Gillette.....so we will spend our limited fuel money to go north. Will be fun to see all the norcal folks again.
I feel better now Bob, one of the reasons I was trying to go to Gillette was to meet you but I couldn't get away.

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
Hi Bob & Patty,

We're glad that you'll be joining us again for our rally this year! Now, that'll make 3 Chapter Leaders (you, us & Nevada) and our Pacific Regional Director attending this rally. Wooo-hooo! :D Please let me know your arrival and departures dates.

sandman

:cool:Hey Teresa, we are Marty and Theresa Stewart, hope things are good. Just wanted to check and see if it is ok that we join you guys at the rally. We will be coming with Bob&Patty, if i can keep up with him (lol), so take care. I will let you know as soon as possible on the dates we will be there.:):cool:

TessaM

Hi Marty & Theresa,

You're certainly welcome to join us for our rally! :) It's always nice to travel with others when going to rallies far away. Please let me know soon what dates you'll be arriving and departing.

:cool:Hey Teresa, we are Marty and Theresa Stewart, hope things are good. Just wanted to check and see if it is ok that we join you guys at the rally. We will be coming with Bob&Patty, if i can keep up with him (lol), so take care. I will let you know as soon as possible on the dates we will be there.:):cool:

wazz_zup

We're going to have to miss Jackson this year. I got two guys off that week. :(
Hey Kevin, pick me up a couple lbs of bacon from Swingles....love that place!

TessaM

Hi Rich & Barb,

We're going to miss having you at our rally this year.

Sorry, we were not able to have breakfast with you at the Oroville rally. We'll need more notice next time and we'll definitely take the time out when we see you both again.

We're going to have to miss Jackson this year. I got two guys off that week. :(
Hey Kevin, pick me up a couple lbs of bacon from Swingles....love that place!

wazz_zup

If anything changes I'll defiantly let you know if we can go. Work is getting in the way of me having fun!
Are you sure Art will be ok with something else for breakfast besides Rice Krispies??

Bob&Patty

T, we are still trying to figure out the dates. I will contact Marty and figure it out and let you know.

TessaM

Rich,

Please let us know if things do change at work and if you can make it! Art has no problem giving up his rice krispies (his favorite) as long as he knows the night before that we're going out for breakfast the next morning! LOL ;)

If anything changes I'll defiantly let you know if we can go. Work is getting in the way of me having fun!
Are you sure Art will be ok with something else for breakfast besides Rice Krispies??

TessaM

Bob,
Thats fine since I already have your sites reserved! :) If you guys plan on staying additional nights, let me know as soon as you can so I can arrange it. Jackson Rancheria has become the # 1 RV resort in the Mother Lode/Central CA and their reservations are booked far in advance! Looking forward to having 2 southern CA rigs at our rally!!! :)

T, we are still trying to figure out the dates. I will contact Marty and figure it out and let you know.

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

Teresa, put us down for the 21st to the 26th. I do have a question. We can't leave until noon on Friday the 21st. How late will the CG let you come in? It's about an 8 hour drive from here...........so.....we don't know what time we will get there.

TessaM

Hi Bob & Patty,
I've got you down for 5 nights, arriving on Friday, Sept 21 & departing on Wednesday, Sept 26th. You can arrive anytime because the Jackson Rancheria RV Resort is open 24 hrs (they have the shuttle buses & security running thru the resort during the night). However, if you are arriving late and the office is closed, you'll have to dump whatever is in your tank (near the office) before parking your rig into your site. You'l have to pick up the chemicals the next morning (to put into your black water tank, which is required for all RV's staying at the resort). We'll be on the lookout for you when you arrive!! :D I'll have everyones' space #'s about a week before the rally and will PM you to let you know in the event that the office is closed when you arrive.

Teresa, put us down for the 21st to the 26th. I do have a question. We can't leave until noon on Friday the 21st. How late will the CG let you come in? It's about an 8 hour drive from here...........so.....we don't know what time we will get there.

Bob&Patty

OKEDOKY, we don't put chemicals in the black tank anyway. We use Dawn and Boraxo (Calgone is hard to find here).....works good.

gvsummer

Tessa, we are looking forwards to joining you guys. We just got our new Bighorn just over 1 week ego and plan to do some trips this summer.
We right now are planning as I mention in my PM getting there on friday and leaving on monday. Can you tell me more about the black tank, ours will be empty when we get there. Thanks

TessaM

Hi Gladys & John,

Glad you have decided to join us for your first Heartland Rally! You'll enjoy meeting our Heartland family and making new friends! I plan a fun rally for everyone!
At Jackson Rancheria, after you check-in at the office and before parking into your site, you will drive thru an area where they will empty your black water tank and give you a bottle of their own chemical to put into there. It's free! I guess they don't want just any kind of chemical in their sewers(?). Sending you a PM too.

Looking forward to meeting you! :)

Tessa, we are looking forwards to joining you guys. We just got our new Bighorn just over 1 week ego and plan to do some trips this summer.
We right now are planning as I mention in my PM getting there on friday and leaving on monday. Can you tell me more about the black tank, ours will be empty when we get there. Thanks

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Never heard of that.
Bet that's fun in the dump station line, on a busy weekend. LOL Trace

TessaM

Trace,
From what I have been told is that Jackson Rancheria has a sensitive sewer system. No one has ever complained about having to go thur their dump stations. They're pretty organized and quick and they do all the work for you. You just have to put the chemical in your toilet. Overall, this is an immaculate RV Resort with a very friendly staff! You can also get some hot coffee, hot chocolate & popcorn while you wait... for FREE! ;)

Hey, why don't you come out and join us?! :cool:

Never heard of that.
Bet that's fun in the dump station line, on a busy weekend. LOL Trace

Status
Not open for further replies.