EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/21/2012 to 9/24/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvsummer

Thanks so much for a great time this past weekend at the Jackson CA Rally!! Big thank Art and Teresa who put it together and organize.
It was our first Rally and we can't wait for next years :)!! It was great to meet everyone and make new friends!!
The RV park is great, and we hope to be back soon!!

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
What a great weekend!!! The potluck was unbelievable, so much good food!!!
It was great seeing friends we made in Canyonville, Oregon - at the regional rally and making new friends at our chapter rally at Jackson Rancheria.
Hey Floyd - I heard you had some trouble with your steps, you better get them fixed before the next rally (LOL).
Chuck

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Beautiful park. Great setting. Great rally. Thank you Art and Teresa. Trace

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Art and Teresa, it sounds like you all had a good time. Wish we could have been there too!

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
Our 5th annual Central CA Chapter rally at Jackson Rancheria RV Resort was a 4 days event! We had a group with 17 rigs (with some new members) and the best weather we could ask for! A nice buffet Friday night, Potluck dinner with BBQ tri-tips & chicken at the clubhouse on Saturday night. A Hot Dog roast and an Appetizer potluck on Sunday. A Continental breakfast on Monday for our last day of the rally! Five Heartland rigs stayed until today, Thursday! Now we're all headed for the Coast for some beautiful Indian summer weather! :cool:

We would like to thank everyone who attended our rally and making it a success! A special thanks Manteca RV and Bernie for bringing out 2 new Heartland rigs for show, supplying our meats for the BBQ Potluck Dinner and for donating the nice lounge chair (that the Dawsons' won). And to Bruce & Pauline for the SkyMed Presentation.

Thanks to Floyd Philbrook for BBQing the dogs for our Hot Dog Roast on Sunday and with the endless shopping with Art for our last minute misc needs because I couldn't get around with my sprained ankle. :( Thanks to John Dawson for BBQing the meats for our potluck dinner Saturday night! Thanks to everyone else who helped, it was very much appreciated...member participation is what makes our rallies successful! Art & I can't do it all by ourselves!

Hope to see some of you at our next rally in Las Vegas in a few weeks!

THANKS AGAIN!!!
Teresa & Art

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Teresa and Art, Pat and I got home yesterday. We had a great time with all the people in Jackson. You and Art put on a good show.

Status
Not open for further replies.