New to Forum

brinck

Just wanted to give thanks for the help already given on my '09 Razor...this forum is great! We've owned the trailer for over a year and I'm now able to fix all the little things that come with buying a used RV. I searched through the forum the other day and found the answer to my Jensen stereo issue (didn't know there was a fuse behind the stereo) and now we're set up with DVD surround sound with our main TV. My wife, 3 dogs and I are down here in SE Alabama (thanks to the Army) and have pulled our Razor with my Street Glide in back as far up as Cheaha St Park (2x), Oak Mtn and down to Pensacola NAS just in this last year. This crazy "winterization" thing people talk about is still foreign to us!

Happy traveling to all!!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
brinck, Welcome to the Heartland Forum & Family. Merry Christmas and a HUGE thanks for your service to our Country.

Wmnmy

Brinck welcome to the heartland family and merry Xmas to you and your family also thank you for serving our beautiful country .

jimtoo

Hi brinck,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed as you have already found.

Check out the "Portal Page", first one you see usually and on the right side is a list of rallies. Try to make a rally in your area and you will meet some of the best people and have lots of great food. Also think about joining the Heartland Owners Club.

Thanks for your service.
Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the forum from Oregon where not winterizing is a foreign idea, lol
Kristy

GETnBYE

Welcome Brinck,
This forum and the members here are a great help and great friends to meet up with on the road.
Lucky you to not have to winterize........jealous me
Be sure to check out the events for Miss/ALA chapter, Alabama does not have enough to form a chapter yet, but the MS chapter leader Hogan Cooper has adopted AL into their chapter and we have had such a great time with them and we get to see some other great places this way.
Our next official rally is April 26-29 , 2012 at Gulf Shores state park. Check the events map for more info.
Again Welcome and would love to hear your thoughts on Cheaha St and Oak Mtn parks.
Nita

brinck

Thanks for all the welcome messages!! Fly Army!! Cheaha was great for its semi-remote location on top of the "mountain"; great camp sites which are easy to get into and out of, 50amp supply, beautiful views...all around cool place; Oak Mtn was great for its trail system for mountain bikes, hikers and horses, which were all seperated. The sites were pretty okay with 30amp supply plus if you're wanting to get out of the "house" for a bit, most of Birmingham is less than 15 miles away (Pelham HD, and tons of restaurants, etc). Both are great places. We tend to stay up north since the state of Florida doesn't like our Rottweiler.