ATF: North Trail - No Satellite Cable Hookup for NT29RLSS

pegmikef

Hey Factory Folks, Why is it that there is no satellite cable hookup installed in the NT29LRSS, but there is such a hookup in the Prowler counterpart (P28RLSS)? I had to add the hookup to my NT26LRSS and am reluctant to upgrade to something where I am starting over. Thanks.

GaryWT

Just looking at pictures from the dealer I have to ask what the connection is in the direct center on the back. It looks like a cable connection. I cannot imagine any trailer being built without one. If you need more than that for satalite I would not know about that.

pegmikef

Just looking at pictures from the dealer I have to ask what the connection is in the direct center on the back. It looks like a cable connection. I cannot imagine any trailer being built without one. If you need more than that for satalite I would not know about that.

Thanks. Yeah, my cuirrent North Trail has the cable/tv antenna hook up. I want separate cable and satellite hook ups so I can received the local broadcast stations over the antenna and the cable channels over my satellite. On my current rig, I ran a separate cable. Since some are built with both, I don't understand the rationale for the selective installation.