ATF: Big Country - TV Mounting in bedroom area of 3250TS

What kind of wall connectors should I use to mount a bracket for a 22 to 24' flat screen TV in the bedroom TV area. The mounting bracket is the type that will push in or pull out from the wall when in use. Thanks Don Chisholm

jimtoo

Hi Don,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I think there is a backer board in the wall for mounting a TV, but hope fully someone will jump in soon and let you know where and what is there for sure.

Enjoy the forum and your Big Country.

Jim M

B

bwwalczak

The 3250TS Big Country does have wall backer. You will be ok to install a mounting bracket - even the type with the movable arm.

JonV

The 3250TS Big Country does have wall backer. You will be ok to install a mounting bracket - even the type with the movable arm.

Does that hold true with the 3510? (OK, I know, we should have just ordered one with the trailer ;))

GOTTOYS

We have a 3250 and just lay the tv on the bed when we are towing. Not as convenient but it's our spare tv from our house that we take along.