RW 415 Grey Tank #2

Hi,

I am a prospective RW 415 buyer. The wife and I crawled all over one for about two hours a few days ago. I saw that there is a second Grey Tank near the half-bath, but my concern is that it is actually really a black tank. If I am correct in this thinking, it does not look like the line is adequate for dumping sewage, nor does it look like there is a tank flush that far back. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Cale

jimtoo

Hi Cale,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I can't help with an answer, but hopefully one of family members will jump in soon with an answer for you. Your dealer should be able to answer your question, if you don't get an answer soon call Heartland Customer Service.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

truknutt

Committed Member
Hi,

I am a prospective RW 415 buyer. The wife and I crawled all over one for about two hours a few days ago. I saw that there is a second Grey Tank near the half-bath, but my concern is that it is actually really a black tank. If I am correct in this thinking, it does not look like the line is adequate for dumping sewage, nor does it look like there is a tank flush that far back. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Cale

Can't remember where I saw or heard it but I believe the gray water from the 1/2 bath and the kitchen sink use this tank & the shower & sink in the full bath use Gray #1. The 2 commodes are run into the Black tank.