EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Lena - 9/13/2012 to 9/16/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
That is if you guys catch any!!LOL!! I will have some chicken on hand just in case!!LOL!!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Mary and I will make reservations tomorrow. We might bring our fishing poles and look around for a good place to fish while we are there and stay a few days after. Can't wait to see everybody. We will figure on being there Wednesday. Tom
In Lena, northeast of town is Lake Le Aqua Na state park. Small fishing lake with boat rentals. Nice campground too but no water or sewer hookups.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
We have reservations to come in on the 12th and leave on the 17th. It will be myself and Nelly and my dad & mom provided they don't change thier mind.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone in Lena.

Kevin

katkens

Just a reminder that the unused sites will be turned back to CG on August 15th. We have a great group coming ,so come and join us for a great time......Kenny

Gigi

We recently purchased a Landmark. We have never been to a Heartland Rally. Will you be having any seminars or Heartland reps there?

jimtoo

Hi Gigi,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Keep a check on the first post of the thread as the leader will make changes to it. Some times a dealer will supply someone to help with small repairs. What kind of seminars would you be interested in? A lot of the Heartland family members are experts in their own field of education and are always helping out in some way.

One thing for sure you will find at a Heartland Rally is lots of great food and you will make lots of great friends.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Gigi

Thanks Jim. Was just wondering what to expect if we went to a Heartland rally. No particular seminar topic just looking for any opportunities to learn about how to fix some of the problems that we are having with our 2013 Landmark. Still can't get bedroom TV to work on DISH unless we use our own coaxial wiring & run it in the floor from living TV to bedroom TV. It's a tripping hazard & just a little "redneck". Ha!

katkens-DW

We will not be having any seminar but we will have some of the smartest guys around there.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Gigi, there will be a few guys around at that rally that know a little about the satellite wiring.
You could go home with a working TV in the BR.

Peace
Dave

khalsey

Diane and I will be there. Just made reservations, coming in on Wednesday and leaving on Monday.

jbeletti

I have all the tools and connectors and RG6 cable if needed in my rig.

It's this sort of thing that makes Heartland rallies awesome. Heartlanders helping Heartlanders! Between Jon and Dave, I'm sure Gigi's satellite issued can be solved. Wish I could be there with you guys but I can't be everywhere at the same time :)

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Just made my reservations for the Rally. I will be there on Wednesday and leaving on Monday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Paul

happykraut

Just made reservations. Judi and I will be arriving Sun Sep 9 and leaving sun Sep16. We are in site l2. make room the Krauts are coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.