Waste water pull handles..Cyclone

Hello everyone. I'm new and have to post what waste water handles you pull and what they really belong to..... I have a new 2011 Cyclone 370C toyhauler. I have 3 pull handles in the front and 1 single handle in the back. Both are marked gray water #1 in the front and gray water #2 in the rear. I do have a toilet and a sink in the rear toyhauler part. The inside light panel only reflects what you have in the front part of your 5th wheel so in actuality the gray water #2 in the rear means nothing on your light panel, other than it belongs to your kitchen sink.... I stuck a hose down every drain with some blue dye that I picked up at Wal Mart. Here's what I came up with starting in the front going towards the rear... The first pull handle is black water,,, 2nd is shower gray water #1 on light panel and 3rd is kitchen sink gray water #2 on light panel..... Rear pull handle actually drains both black and gray water together since they both use same holding tank. Good luck.........

jimtoo

Hi 555cubicinch,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Thanks for your post about the drain handles and which controls what.

Enjoy the forum and your new Cyclone.

Jim M

CactusTwo

Yes 555cubic has it right, black/shower/kitchen or black /grey/ grey2 from the front. Rear tank is a 1 shot tank for both. Sensor is on the wall in the rear toilet room and works only when the room light is on. I've torn out all the underbelly coroplast and seen the tanks, rear black just inside the door to the garage, 2 fresh water tanks under main living floor, kitchen tank under the kitchen and shower and black tanks are side by side under the main bathroom. I've since insulated the underbelly inside the main beams and under the tanks with 2" rigid sealed with spray foam at all the joints. New 10mm (3/8") thick rigid coroplast instead of the floppy 4mm stuff I took off and it's better than new!

Yes 555cubic has it right, black/shower/kitchen or black /grey/ grey2 from the front. Rear tank is a 1 shot tank for both. Sensor is on the wall in the rear toilet room and works only when the room light is on. I've torn out all the underbelly coroplast and seen the tanks, rear black just inside the door to the garage, 2 fresh water tanks under main living floor, kitchen tank under the kitchen and shower and black tanks are side by side under the main bathroom. I've since insulated the underbelly inside the main beams and under the tanks with 2" rigid sealed with spray foam at all the joints. New 10mm (3/8") thick rigid coroplast instead of the floppy 4mm stuff I took off and it's better than new!
Thanks Cactus for answering that..... I was unaware of the sensor in the rear toilet area.... There is so much to learn and not enough time to learn it in. Very good reason to join this forum....