Unknown Switches

JJOren

We have a 2012 Mesa. There are 2 switches in the bedroom just under the thermostat. These are on the wall on the left side of the walk in closet.

If they were covered in our orientation, I didn't catch it. When I operate the switches, nothing seems to happen.

Anybody have any idea what these switches are supposed to control?

THANKS

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If they're the small 12V style switches, try turning on the stereo and manipulating the switches. They might be for the bedroom speakers.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
If they're the small 12V style switches, try turning on the stereo and manipulating the switches. They might be for the bedroom speakers.

That's what they are in our Grand Canyon and are also the same in Southern Night's Mesa.

JJOren

Thanks for the feedback! That is the left one. It cuts the bedroom speakers in and out. The right one is still an unknown....LOL

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thanks for the feedback! That is the left one. It cuts the bedroom speakers in and out. The right one is still an unknown....LOL

On ours, the left switch cuts out the left speaker, the right switch cuts out the right speaker. If you look in the closet behind the wall, you can see the speaker wires going through the wall to the switches. maybe they have inadvertently hooked up both speakers to one switch and the other switch is blank?

JJOren

On ours, the left switch cuts out the left speaker, the right switch cuts out the right speaker. If you look in the closet behind the wall, you can see the speaker wires going through the wall to the switches. maybe they have inadvertently hooked up both speakers to one switch and the other switch is blank?

Good thought!!! I check that out!!