Exterior color

Hello all....taking delivery of our 33ck Friday. Question...on the Heartland facebook page the 2012 line is depicted as one solid dark grey exterior. We are receiving a 2012 (according to dealer) with the two tone light exterior and darker accent. For my sanity, and to be thorough (the wife calls it something else!) does this color scheme indicate it's Not a 2012?

Thanks in advance

Ryan, Amy, the kids....and Baxter the camping aussie

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Not sure of your coach, but Heartland offers a variety of different paint schemes. It still could be a 2012. It will have a sticker on the frame showing what year it was produced.

bowhunt73

Boilerturf,

What did you find out? I noticed on the website that the newer units are a full grey color throughout all the exterior. The front now has a G on it. Mine is a 2012 with the two tone. Dark front and rear with light grey sides. I don't like the full dark grey. I like the two tone. I'm glad that I got one before the color change.

Later.

Randall.

I got an email from the midwest rep - he clarified that the 2012(s) should have a solid grey color & the change in graphics. Maybe it was a 2012 model EARLY in the production year.

Randall, how does the exterior "stand up" to scratches ? Are you able to buff some of the scruffs out ??

bowhunt73

Don't have any scratches yet, but that shouldn't be an issue to fix on the front or back since they are gel coated. Sides are not. I've taken this unit way, way back into the woods. There are some parts that could be considered a carwash. It seems to be holding up. I don't have any scratches yet.

future3490owner

the current run 2012 is all one darker gray with the black water heater door, and black outdoor speakers.....My 2012 33ck (built april 2011) is the 2 tone grey...i like it much better. The new one is to dark.