Virgin Rally

Rodbuster

I guess that would be the best way to say that this is our very first "Rally".

This would be the Regional Rally in Georgia at Pine Mountain. We've heard alot about your rallies and we are really looking forward to being part of one.

See you there.
Dick

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
OK I waited as long as I could to respond, hoping someone else would do it. Do you have to be a virgin to attend? Sorry. Ken

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If you say you are, other campers may try to have their way with you. Expect lots of candy and flowers, but hold out for some good booze.:cool:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I guess that would be the best way to say that this is our very first "Rally".

This would be the Regional Rally in Georgia at Pine Mountain. We've heard alot about your rallies and we are really looking forward to being part of one.

See you there.
Dick

You guys will love it. As you can readily see, there are many "funny" people in the club and on the forum. You'll finally get the chance to meet some of them. Sorry we won't be able to make it down to Georgia. I'm sure it will be a great time.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
All the Heartland Rallys are great and if you are a Heartland owner you are welcome to any and all rallys. You will meet some outstanding people and some that have a sense of humor. I would have started this thread as "Our First Rally". Keeps me from being the Butt of a joke.... :eek: LOL Have fun....

BC