EVENT: RV.net Rally: TX, Kerrville - 2/13/2013 to 02/17/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtbigb

Count us in, just made reservations for 2/12/2012 till 02/18/2012. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

CTD2005

We got some friends Dean & Susan Toensing signed up as well. They are not Heartlanders (Blue Bird Wanderlodge), but still super people.

jbeletti

I heard from Larry yesterday. He is almost ready to allow people to fill out the registration form on the rally website. I will announce it here when it's time to go fill it out. If anyone has filled it out already (too early), they will have to redo it again when it's time to do so.

Remember that registering for this rally is a 2-step process.

1. Reserve a site with the campground (do this NOW)
2. Complete a rally registration form at the site in post #1 (do this when the form is ready - NOT YET)

If you can get a site (step 1), you will get into the rally as there's no real limit (other than sites available at the CG).

Jim

jbeletti

Time to complete your registration form for RV.net Rally in Kerrville, TX

Hey everyone - the rally registration form is now ready for you to complete. Here's the link.

If you have already reserved a site with Buckhorn Lake RV Resort, you now need to complete the registration form.

If you have yet to make your rally site reservation, please do this BEFORE completing the rally registration form.

See more information in post number 1 of this thread (link).

Thanks,

Jim

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Re: Time to complete your registration form for RV.net Rally in Kerrville, TX

Registered and ready to go!

Lou_and_Bette

I have tried to submit my registratio but it keeps being rejected "first dinner choice not a valid selection please choose another option"...I have tried ALL the options from no dinner to the 2 other choices without success. I have tried to email Larry but cannot for some reason...any help appreciated

Frustrated Lou

jimtoo

Hi Lou, You must make a choice at every one of the questions. Each one has a drop down and you must select one of the drop down answers. From "No Thanks" or whatever is there. If your talking about the one that has 32oz steak,,, it has "No steak" or "Yes, 32oz steak"

Hope this takes care of it for you.

Jim M

Lou_and_Bette

Jim, that is my point, I have selected ALL the different combinations from the drop down boxes and NONE of them work

Lou_and_Bette

OK, problem solved...it didn't have anything to do with dinner choices, it had to do with me (duh) not selecting riding the bus to the show, or not. We are registered YEAH

Lou

happykraut

Just made reservations at the campground. Judi and I will be arriving on Feb 5th and leaving on Feb 18. Hopefully the roads aren't snow covered between St. Louis and Kerrville.

olcoon

Don't know if we'll be able to make it or not yet, kind of iffy right now. Bernie would you post your route on here, so that if I need to I can make some time? ;):rolleyes: For some reason when we follow your route we don't make good time!!!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Our reservations have been made with the park and now our registration has been submitted. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Reservations made last week, just finished with the registration!! We will be there Feb 11 & leave the 18th. We signed up for the T-bone steak dinner, it sounded good...did anyone else??
We're excited...just hoping the weather will cooperate going and coming!!

danemayer

Reservations made last week, just finished with the registration!! We will be there Feb 11 & leave the 18th. We signed up for the T-bone steak dinner, it sounded good...did anyone else??
We're excited...just hoping the weather will cooperate going and coming!!
Hi monica-don,

We had the T-bone last year - it was great.

We'll be coming back from skiing in Breckenridge a few days before the sweetheart rally, and we're hoping for good weather as well - also leaving a couple of days of buffer in our travel plans just in case.

jbeletti

Larry Ulmer, the wagonmaster for this RV.net rally has just posted a discussion thread for the rally on the RV.net forum. Here's a link to it.

He also told me there's only 4 sites left as of today (27-Oct). If you're on the fence on this - time to get off!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.