EVENT: RV.net Rally: TX, Kerrville - 2/13/2013 to 02/17/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoody

Monica, Gary and I will be going South in a couple of weeks. We are wanting to do a stop over in Wellington. Do you have any sugestions for a camp site? Also we hope to make the Kerrville rally also. We were parked next to you at the Cody rally and hope to visit again.
Thanks Wanda

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Well we finally got our registration in with the Buckhorn folks and the wagon master. Since the "field is full" we are on the wait list. All of the oilfield workers down south are taking up sites the winter Texans usually get so the WT are taking up a lot of the sites typically used for the Sweetheart rally. Here's hoping for a cancellation or two.

jbeletti

Tom and Marti - happy to hear you have reservations at Buckhorn. With over 40 rally rigs - it's highly likely there will be cancellations. Hope to see you there.

olcoon

Well, I just signed up on the waiting list. I was holding back because we aren't sure when I'll be healed up enough to head south. I'm sure we'll be able to head that way in Jan., but who knows. I think what did it is that Sally saw the Munzee Guru was going to be there!!! If we make the list, we'll be getting there the 11th & leaving the 17th. Now if we can just remember the ins & outs of Mexican Train!!!

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Sweetheart Rally Attendees, Check out the Meet and Greet in Aransas Pass Feb 20th 2013 on the forum..
Hope that ya can attend, it is going to be alot of fun.

jbeletti

My Kerrville, TX plans and thereafter

Well, Cookie (Dave) and Herbiesrig (Karen) have sufficiently worn me down :) With a little rearranging, we plan to head to Aransas Pass after the Kerrville rally.

Here's our February plan:

Jan 27: Arrive Mission, TX (Retama Village) - for 15 nights
Jan 28: Heartland Potluck / Meet and Greet - open to all Heartlanders (at Retama Village Clubhouse)
Jan 30: Ron Hoover RV / Heartland RVs Open House / Lunch - at Ron Hoover RV in Mission - bring your SOB friends
Feb 11: Leave Mission, TX and Arrive Buckhorn Lake RV in Kerrville, TX for RV.net Sweetheart Rally
Feb 12: Personal Day Trip: Fredericksburg in am, then onto Driftwood for lunch/early dinner at Salt Lick BBQ - join us!
Feb 13: 4:30 pm Sweetheart Rally Meet and Greet Buckhorn Lake RV - for rally group
Feb 14: 6:00 pm Steak Dinner at Buckhorn Lake RV - open to anyone, including townfolk
Feb 15: 4:30 pm Mamacita's Dinner in Kerrville - for rally group
Feb 16: For all - at Buckhorn Lake RV: 8 am Breakfast, 10 am Craft Show, 6 pm Sweetheart Dinner
Feb 17: 1 pm: Rock Box Theater in Fredericksburg, 6:30 pm Potluck Dinner - for rally group
Feb 18: Leave Kerrville, TX and Arrive Aransas Pass, TX
Feb 20: Winter Texan Gathering in Aransas Pass - coordinated by Herbiesrig (Karen and Dan Halvorsen)
Feb 25: Leave Port Aransas, TX and begin trek home to central Tennessee

olcoon

Got a call from Glen Hillson this morning that a spot was open for the rally. Called Buckhorn & got hooked up, so we are good to go. Can't wait for the good times!

olcoon

Bob, we'll be getting there on Monday Feb. 11 & leaving on Sunday the 17th.

Bernie, maybe by then I'll be a Munzee nut, but not necessarily an addict like you created with Sally!!! :rolleyes:

olcoon

Edd, I may be jumping in out of turn, but I think you'll have to do this through RV.net, here is a link where you can get it done, or at least find out how to get it done. See ya there!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bernie, thats a Ditto on what olcoon said! hope you can get back on the road heading south still.

Status
Not open for further replies.