• http://buckhornlake.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: $0
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: $0

Details:

------------------------------

• Number of sites held: 40
  • Site fee: $33 (rally rate is good for 7 nights total - ask for the rally rate!)
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 2/17 - Sunday
  • Potluck time: 6:30 PM - bring your own meat, drinks, table service and dish to share

• Event Leader: Larry Ulmer (email)

Additional Info:

Join Heartlanders and many other brand owners for the annual RV.net Sweetheart Rally at beautiful Buckhorn Lake RV Resort.

Here are the steps to join this rally:

1. Contact Buckhorn Lake RV directly to reserve a site for the rally in the rally area (phone and URL above)
  2. Visit the Rally Website (link), click on the Information Page link on the left.
    REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN - COMPLETE THE FORM NOW (LINK).
  3. If desired, follow the conversation about this rally on the rally thread on RV.net (LINK)

Last edited:

jbeletti

Made my reservations with Buckhorn today. We arrive Monday, Feb 11 and depart Monday, Feb 18.

For those considering this rally, please bear in mind a couple things:

1. This is an RV.net rally - not a Heartland rally, though we sponsor it and we'll have many Heartlanders there
2. Actual rally registration will not be open for many months - so don't fill out the registration form at www.rvrally.net just yet
3. If you are considering this rally, MAKE CG RESERVATIONS NOW! Be sure to tell Buckhorn that you are there for the Sweetheart rally. This means you get the rally rate and they put you on the rally list for the wagonmaster (Larry Ulmer). So you'll be on his radar screen

Jim

talley

And then there were five...

Diane and I had to cancel attending this years rally and do not want to miss the next one. Have reservations to arrive Monday, Feb 11, 2013. Will spend the week there leaving the following Monday.

Jerry and Diane

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Missed you guys this year. Hope every thing works out well.
See you next year.

Peace
Dave

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
We made reservations, arriving 2/11/2013 and departing 2/18/2013.

jbeletti

Woohoo - more Nelly muffins!

Seriously, it will be great to be at another rally with more of our Heartland buddies.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Looks like it is gonna be another great Sweetheart rally.

Time to sit back and enjoy everything else you have on your schedule. Larry Ulmer will open up the rally signup page later in the year, when he opens it up then you will have the option of signing up for the dinners and/or shows, shirts, hats and whatever else that is not included in the rally fee.

Kevin

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I made our reservations today for Feb. 11-18th. Can't wait for more Nelly muffins!

happykraut

Judi and I have just registered at Buckhorn. We will arrive on Sun, FEB 4 and depart om Mon, Feb 18. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Judi and I have just registered at Buckhorn. We will arrive on Sun, FEB 3 and depart om Mon, Feb 18. Looking forward to it.

Sweet! We can add Munzees all over town! Plus, there are caches nearby that I have never taken the time to find.

Hope you can play Mexican Train dominoes too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.